PDA

View Full Version : Recovery Assistance Needed in Boulder RD

Stay The Trail Ambassadors
January 3rd, 2013, 09:13 PM
We were contacted by a young guy who got into a sticky situation on a snowy trail. He needs a few helpful 4x4's with winches to assist getting him back on the trail and out of the system. This is NOT like the previous situations posted here where the owner had to be cajoled into cleaning up their mess. This guy is reaching out to us and you, the OHV community, wanting to minimize his impact to the trail and surrounding forest. He has already alerted the Boulder RD to the situation.

If you would be willing or able to help this guy, please email us at Ambassadors@staythetrail.org or send a PM.
We are only wanting to help him get in contact with anyone who can help. Details and the owners contact info will be shared privately.
Thanks!!

Jim
January 3rd, 2013, 10:57 PM
eMail sent

RidgeRunner
January 4th, 2013, 06:55 AM
email sent

Patrolman
January 4th, 2013, 10:21 AM
email sent.

Jackie
January 4th, 2013, 03:44 PM
PM sent.

Stay The Trail Ambassadors
January 4th, 2013, 03:52 PM
Have to thank everyone who said they would be willing to help out. We got the guy set up with some professionals who are members of the Big Thompson 4-Wheelers out of Loveland. Ya'll are great!

If you are heading out to hit the snow, please don't go alone.

Jim
January 4th, 2013, 06:15 PM
Go ahead and toss'm our URL - he might wish to join up!

Max
January 5th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Post up more info when you have it. I'm curious what happened.

Jackie
January 5th, 2013, 12:02 PM
I'd like to know as well. I hope they got it out OK. The guy did the right thing by asking for help. Hopefully the experience will lead him to join a group.:thumb:

Java
January 6th, 2013, 07:54 AM
We got the guy set up with some professionals who are members of the Big Thompson 4-Wheelers out of Loveland.

good job! What do you mean by professionals, are they a for-hire offfroad tow company? I'd be interested in getting that info too!!