PDA

View Full Version : Flexy

scout man
January 24th, 2013, 10:06 PM
Built some ramps for my trailer today. It was too dark to get a shot when they were both done, but here is a shot of the scout testing the first one out. I am fairly confident I could have put a tire all the way on the trailer, but I really really didnt want to be that dumbass that rolls my rig in my driveway :erm:

Brad
January 24th, 2013, 10:16 PM
Lookin good Steve!

dr350jja
January 24th, 2013, 10:33 PM
very nice

The StRanger
January 24th, 2013, 10:51 PM
Very nice !!!
Its not a roll. Its a flop

scout man
January 24th, 2013, 10:54 PM
it dont know, the top is skinnier than the bottom. A flop could very quickly become a roll in that rig on flat ground I think. Besides, my neighbors already think I'm a wackjob, last thing I need is them seeing me trying to recover my own rig in my driveway!

The StRanger
January 24th, 2013, 10:56 PM
Owwww We would need pcs of that !!!

scout man
January 24th, 2013, 11:00 PM
eh, maybe I would just leave it upside down for a while, let the neighbors really think I have problems. Wonder if anyone would have the cajones to ask me about it, or just try to look the other way like I am the homeless guy on the bus.

Rick
January 25th, 2013, 07:05 AM
but I really really didnt want to be that dumbass that rolls my rig in my drivewayThanks, gotta a laugh out of that

Fordguy77
January 25th, 2013, 02:45 PM
You coulda made it Steve, or there's the slight dumbass possibility, but it'd make for an interesting story. Scouts come a ways since I wheeled with you last.

scout man
January 25th, 2013, 10:26 PM
thanks! Of course,its probably benn like 3 years since we have wheeled together!

Funrover
January 26th, 2013, 02:06 PM
Nice!

glacierpaul
January 27th, 2013, 06:09 AM
it dont know, the top is skinnier than the bottom. A flop could very quickly become a roll in that rig on flat ground I think. Besides, my neighbors already think I'm a wackjob, last thing I need is them seeing me trying to recover my own rig in my driveway!

If you need any pointers, I can help ya:) Nice work Steve!

Fordguy77
January 29th, 2013, 07:59 PM
thanks! Of course,its probably benn like 3 years since we have wheeled together!
It very well could be, If i recall it was Sean(1freaky1), You, and I at Bill Moore Lake I want to say. Hell Sean's ranger was still sporting IFS, so its been a bit.

scout man
January 29th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Yup, thats the day I remember too. Seans rig was practically stock at the time, and so was your... FJ60? Is that what you were driving then?

Fordguy77
January 29th, 2013, 08:04 PM
Yup, thats the day I remember too. Seans rig was practically stock at the time, and so was your... FJ60? Is that what you were driving then?

Yup you got it right, I was rocking the FJ60 all stock on some 31's.

Looking back it kind of sucks to see how far you and sean have come with your rigs, and I look out the window and still see a stock FJ60 :erm:

scout man
January 29th, 2013, 10:36 PM
yea, well I would say you have probably made it to the trails more than either of us... but then again your like me... you work too damn much!! You definitely have more projects than either of us though.