PDA

View Full Version : Thansk for the call Hypoid!

Backcountryislife
February 11th, 2013, 11:32 AM
got the heads up of a few guys stranded near here up high last night from Hypoid, and after some searching & calling we had three of us on the way up.

Changed 2 tires, and they came down in one of the rigs. The other one is still up there, and hoping to go get it this afternoon or tomorrow.

It was an interesting night.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/154835_4500839721148_1001162319_n.jpg

Brad
February 11th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Glad everyone was ok. :thumb:

Backcountryislife
February 11th, 2013, 01:13 PM
Oh btw, the guy who's rig is still up there turns out to live just up the frontage road from me... kinda funny.

Hoping to get the YJ out tomorrow afternoon.

Funrover
February 11th, 2013, 03:28 PM
Right on! Glad you were able to rescue!

Hypoid
February 11th, 2013, 05:21 PM
Thanks for the shout-out, Kaleb. I'm glad that turned out well!

Now that I've used the call list, maybe I should put my info on it. :rolleyes:

:frontrange4x4:

Jackie
February 11th, 2013, 06:15 PM
Great work Kaleb (and crew). Good to know the 4x4 community is so quick to respond regardless of whether we know each other personally or not. Excellent people:thumb:

Backcountryislife
February 11th, 2013, 07:07 PM
Shoot... I didn't even do anything, they said originally that they needed the size spare I had... but that wasn't even the case!!

Either way it was good to get them out of there!

Jim
February 11th, 2013, 07:34 PM
Either way it was good to get them out of there!

Thumbs up to ya for pitching in :thumb:

So what ended up being the issue? I heard one vehicle slid down a slope and was near some trees.

I'm curious to hear some details.

glacierpaul
February 13th, 2013, 07:51 AM
Thanks Mike for trying to reach me, the misses and I were at a show in Boulder that night. I would have tried to help in the subsequent recovery, but the daughter has a double ear infection and the wife is still fighting off something too. Hard to do anything when your daughter keeps wanting your comfort. Thanks Kaleb for representing our group! I see no one has responded in his club!!