PDA

View Full Version : OFFroad LTD

Coonburger
March 8th, 2013, 10:19 AM
I had a alignment done there last year and they were suppose to drill out both my knuckles cuz they were still tapered. Well they drilled out the passenger side not the drivers side. then put it on the invoice only one knuckle done but charged labor wise what it would be for two. My fault for not looking at the invoice and the job done when i had it done. Just a fair warning to eveyone there they are a complete rip off and do shitty work.

scout man
March 8th, 2013, 10:40 AM
walked in their door 3 times and left horribly unhappy every time. Wont ever go there again.

If you walk in there with a $50,000 rig that you want to turn into a full on mall crawler with chrome everything, and just polish it everyday, then they would like your business. Walk in there with any kind of finctional rig that was bought for a normal person price, and you are doing things on any kind of a realistic budget they dont even want to talk to you. I have driven my scout in before and couldnt even get anyone to talk to me.

Brad
March 8th, 2013, 11:39 AM
:thumb:Good to know!

Chris
March 8th, 2013, 11:41 AM
Yeah, I had the same experience Steve. I thought it was nice to have a 4x4 shop so close until I walked through the door. They not only ignored me but were seriously upset that I asked them to look up a price for me.

IIRC, I think Bill & Ed have good things to say about them.

ExplorerTom
March 8th, 2013, 11:56 AM
I sent them a package I put together for what I want in a rear bumper with a swing out tire carrier and they told me to "bring it by so we can estimate it".

No. I'm not driving across town so some idiot can tell me exactly what he could have told me in an email.

I've sent similar packages for half a million dollars worth of build to various vendors across the country and they don't respond with "bring it by".

That's the extent of my experience with them.

And Steve- we are still on for the bumper build, just waiting on my end for that thing..... I'll let you know.

ColoJeeper
March 8th, 2013, 01:16 PM
I won't shop at Offroad Ltd again...but i'll leave it at that.

scout man
March 8th, 2013, 03:44 PM
And Steve- we are still on for the bumper build, just waiting on my end for that thing..... I'll let you know.

:thumb:

Hypoid
March 9th, 2013, 07:57 AM
I won't shop at Offroad Ltd again.+1

I'm glad others have fared better.

The StRanger
March 9th, 2013, 10:32 PM
My choice is still Val at High country
Its on the other side of town from me, But
Its worth the drive !!!

southpaws3
March 10th, 2013, 08:35 PM
Sorry Chris ! I've never mentioned these people good or bad . I have mentioned OFF ROAD DESIGN alot .they are wonderful people (STEVE ) Is a human library of knowledge when it comes to old big chevys (THANK YOU) .

As for OFF ROAD LTD, NO COMMENT