PDA

View Full Version : Sevenmile Saturday 3/16/2013

ctracy5
March 14th, 2013, 04:05 PM
Hey guys me and the wife are heading up to Sevenmile this Saturday, was looking at Storm Mt or Pierson Park but this is the only trail open yet. Planning on a "quick" run Mandy has to work at 5 pm. Hoping for lots of water and mud with the creek crossings. If anyone feels like joining us let me know. Planning to be on the trail around 10 a.m. or so and being back to Fort Collins around 2 or 3

Sevenmile Creek: http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=92

Tom
March 14th, 2013, 04:48 PM
Wish I could, but I've a scheduled photo shoot that day.

Chris
March 14th, 2013, 04:54 PM
I wish I could but I have plans :frown:

Brad
March 14th, 2013, 06:37 PM
Work :frown:

Jim
March 14th, 2013, 06:43 PM
No dice for me - xfer case is on the workbench, disassembled (though it looks GREAT inside - I'm wondering what the noises were from) [Plus I'm in Denver this weekend with family]

The StRanger
March 14th, 2013, 09:26 PM
Work :frown:

X2, Workin till 5..

Shane
March 14th, 2013, 09:31 PM
Still waiting on lift parts and a long honey do list. I hope to join in a run soon.

ctracy5
March 15th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Sounds good, I am just dying to test the new lift, mainly I just need some nice shots of the new suspension to post here and on other forms. I will be taking it easy to break in the new lift, just looking to get some nice flex shots and vids.

Adaa60
March 15th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Sounds good, I am just dying to test the new lift, mainly I just need some nice shots of the new suspension to post here and on other forms. I will be taking it easy to break in the new lift, just looking to get some nice flex shots and vids.

Spring creek ? hint hint lol

ctracy5
March 15th, 2013, 10:51 AM
I wish I could make that trail, but my wife needs to be back in Fort Collins by 2-3 to get to work. That is a sweet trail and want to do it again this summer, see if Kaleb (Backcountryislife) would run it with you, he live right there. He took me and Migli last year and showed us a great time.

Adaa60
March 15th, 2013, 11:03 AM
gotcha, i would go up that way but my friend lives in idaho springs and we promised her we would play in her area this weekend.

ctracy5
March 15th, 2013, 12:31 PM
No problem I am hoping(keyword) to get out at least once a month this summer so I am sure we will meet up soon. My birthday is coming up in April so I am gonna plan something good for either the weekend of the 13th or the 20th.

ctracy5
March 16th, 2013, 08:18 AM
leaving in about 45 mins, hopefully the weather isn't to nasty up there. I will try and get some god pics and vids.

Trying to be back by 3 but if things are too gnarly probably earlier.