PDA

View Full Version : What Junkyards will pull parts for you?

snowman
March 16th, 2013, 09:56 AM
I need a passenger side steering knuckle for a 2000 Chevy Cavalier. It is GM PART # 18060623 and ours has a stripped bolthole where the caliper mounts from a poor brake job that somebody performed previously. This is my mother in laws car but my wife commutes in it a lot to save fuel and lets her mom take our Highlander which has more room for the kids. I've found the part for $197 on the Internet and $65 on Ebay but I want it today and not in a week and its not such a fun part to pull.

So, not exactly a 4x4 question but this info could help fellow wheelers.

Thanks y'all,

Rino

Shane
March 16th, 2013, 11:18 AM
I think that the only yards that will pull the parts would be stadium auto parts in Denver. All of the other ones that I go to are you pull places.

Coonburger
March 16th, 2013, 11:50 AM
u pull and pay will do it just cost ya extra ask em bout it .

snowman
March 17th, 2013, 07:40 AM
I'll check out stadium in the future then if I'm short on time. I pulled the steering knuckle and a rear O2 sensor $32 total at the U Pull & Pay off hwy 76, while I had the rotors turned at NAPA in Castle Rock. Now I just gotta get out to the garage and re-assemble it.

Serious Offroad
March 17th, 2013, 08:00 AM
American and Import Auto Salvage on Hwy 94.

Clickpopboom
March 17th, 2013, 05:56 PM
I deal with junkyards for used parts at work everyday. The list off the top of my head that I do business with regularly are LKQ, Stadium, Stadium Foreign, Central Foreign, Denver Best Used, Colorado Auto Parts, Badwrench, and Harris. All of them have pre-pulled parts. All of the yards that pull parts for you have their inventories listed on car-part.com

Chris
March 17th, 2013, 06:05 PM
Nice info Kelly!