PDA

View Full Version : Co2 Tank

Pathrat
April 3rd, 2008, 03:42 PM
I, unlike most, did not get the Powertank. Instead I have a tank from Ultimate Air. It has the metal cage/case and comes in 10 and 15lb sizes. It is an ebay company. I blew my regulator valve and less than two weeks later was taking my dad out for his first wheeling run. He was visiting from California. I am recommending them because their customer service was great and I had the parts I needed, plus help with instructions, by the time my dad flew into town.

I am on enforced bed rest right now so pictures will have to wait.

brody
April 5th, 2008, 02:12 PM
These guys are all about good customer service and do excellent work. Two out of the three guys there are wheelers and the other builds classic street rods, so they know their stuff. These guys do it all, including tube bending.

Ask for Scott or Ian
Arvada Auto Tech
5395 Marshall St
Arvada, CO 80002

303-420-5106

brody
April 5th, 2008, 02:15 PM
This is a great source for used parts for all foreign makes of vehicles. Their customer service is also great and so are their prices. When you go there ask to speak with Steve Brownell and mention either my name or Front Range 4x4 and you will get the best deal.

Central Foreign Auto PArts
3403 Brighton Blvd
Denver, CO 80216

303-295-2277 ex 12

brody
April 5th, 2008, 02:18 PM
This is a shop that primarily caters to circle track racers, but they have an incredible amount of very well priced stuff that crosses over: heim joints (cheap!), tabs and weld ons, long shrink tube, etc. Well worth a visit if you are close.

Leary Racing Products and Shock Shop
1990 So. Navajo St
Denver, CO

303-922-4227
1-877-577-7278

brody
April 5th, 2008, 02:23 PM
Altitude Steel is owned by Doug Cohan and has been my primary source for steel for a number of years. Their scrap bin is huge and all the steel in it is sold by the pound, no matter what you get. They also stock a pretty good assortment of tubing as well as flat and square stock. If you go there, mention my name or Front range 4x4, bring cash and try to deal directly with Doug. He will cut you a great deal, especially with cash. They also do fabrication to some degree and will laser cut any pattern you bring in.

Altitude Steel
1824 West Colfax Ave
Denver, CO 80204

303-534-7075

brody
April 5th, 2008, 02:28 PM
These are also some of the 'good' guys. They provide a quality product, on time, stand behind their work and have great customer service. They have done all of my driveshaft work for a number of years and everyone that I have ever sent down there has bee happy. They are also into 4 wheeling and know how to build a wheeling shaft that is going to get used! Bob also runs a Survival Shop that is well worth having a look at, too.

Englewood Driveshaft Farris Survival, Inc
3364 1/2 South Broadway(alley entrance) 3366 South Broadway
Englewood, Colorado 80113

303-781-0554

brody
April 5th, 2008, 02:32 PM
These guys have done all of High Country's exhaust work for years as well as Burt Toyota's. They are very well respected in the racing community and have a wide knowledge of custom 4x4 work, too. They have done all of my exhaust work on the last three rigs I have had, stand behind their work, and get the job done when they say they will. Great customer service, too.

Scott and Tammy Fischer
Performance Muffler and Brake
3898 South Broadway
Englewood, CO 80110

303-806-8634

Chris
April 10th, 2008, 08:23 PM
Guess I'm the cheap guy here, I have a couple home-made setups for airing up. Old beverage tanks and regulators. Thanks for reminding me I need to get them both filled pretty soon.