PDA

View Full Version : looking for 1st gen 4 runner control arms.

94ToyBear
January 5th, 2014, 07:27 PM
Looking for stock 1st gen uppers and lower control arms. I'm not 100% but I think pick up and runner arms 86/95 are the same...correct me if I'm wrong. Frees allways better if you can ! Or scrap price.

Patrolman
January 5th, 2014, 07:29 PM
You are correct. 86-95 truck and 4Runner are the same. These things should be cheap from a parts rig. They basically have no value.

94ToyBear
January 5th, 2014, 09:11 PM
I'm thinking someone will pay me to take them lol. When I startred my sas I tossed them. So did my buddy now wr need a pair to full around with.

The Dude
January 6th, 2014, 07:39 AM
I'm thinking someone will pay me to take them lol. When I startred my sas I tossed them. So did my buddy now wr need a pair to full around with.

Colorado Auto Salvage off of Santa Fe, just south of Oxford.
2151 W Radcliff Ave, Englewood, CO 80110
(303) 761-0112

Give these guys a call. I'm almost positive the last time I was there, there were at least a couple of those beasts laying around with front ends.

If it weren't so freaking cold today I'd go down there for you, as I make a run down there damn near every week. However I have today off, and I'm going into the dentist this afternoon..
So I think I'm just going to stay inside and play some call of duty..

94ToyBear
January 6th, 2014, 06:16 PM
I bet there is some there. You can usally find them... I just don't want to pay junk yard price for somethibg that people scrap for nothing. I plan on extending them for a baja project... not sure if I'm actully gona use them but want to tinker with a set.