PDA

View Full Version : Where's Pathrat?????

Rick
February 5th, 2014, 11:22 AM
just clicked on a post and was reading one of her Moab Post's...noticed she hasnt been around for awhile...hope all is well.

Funrover
February 5th, 2014, 12:01 PM
I was wondering the same thing, She is still up and going according to her FB page!

Jim
February 5th, 2014, 12:42 PM
Have a link for her FB page (if it's a public thing)?

Funrover
February 5th, 2014, 01:43 PM
Can't access FB at work, Sorry

Patrolman
February 5th, 2014, 03:04 PM
I was thinking about her a week or so ago. Haven't seen a post in quite some time.

Jackie
February 5th, 2014, 03:50 PM
I've checked in with her a couple times in the past year or so and she was fine (just spending a lot of time with her Falcon and other activities she enjoys). I haven't spoken with her in several months though.

Chris
February 5th, 2014, 06:10 PM
I've checked in with her a couple times in the past year or so and she was fine (just spending a lot of time with her Falcon and other activities she enjoys). I haven't spoken with her in several months though.

Me too, she's fine and has had life and interest changes but said she's be on some runs when the weather gets warm again.

Heather
February 5th, 2014, 08:24 PM
Ditto what Chris said. She's one super cool chick with several varied interests. We keep meaning to get out (rockabilly) with her and hers, but the time keeps relentlessly flying by.

Patrolman
February 5th, 2014, 08:30 PM
Good to hear she is OK and having a good time!

Fordguy77
February 5th, 2014, 08:52 PM
I saw her driving down Kipling the other night. But wasnt able to talk to her.