PDA

View Full Version : Dash Borad

Fordguy77
February 16th, 2014, 08:16 PM
Does anyone know the width of an EB Bronco Dash? (66-77) I am thinking about going a different direction with the 4runner. Seems like it would be easier to start from scratch than fix what i have. Im a ford guy at heart, and its getting a 5.0L so why not add a bronco dash for some taste? Plain and simple, but plenty of options to customize it to accommodate my mods.
Thanks,
Chris

Robert B
February 16th, 2014, 08:26 PM
just so you know i know a guy who has a junkyard that only has those old broncos in it ...there is a chance he is not here for the winter but i have not checked in about 4 months

Fordguy77
February 16th, 2014, 08:34 PM
just so you know i know a guy who has a junkyard that only has those old broncos in it ...there is a chance he is not here for the winter but i have not checked in about 4 months
Ya ive driven by it a few times. I can pick up a repo dash all blanked out for like $100 seems like a cheap way to start over.

CS79bronco
February 16th, 2014, 10:35 PM
Chris, you might be able to get a blank already made for the 4runner.

Cr33p3r
February 17th, 2014, 08:51 AM
Robert does he have the first two series of older Broncos or just the first series? Chris what's the width of the LC dash? Might check with a few of the members here that have the 1st series broncos.