PDA

View Full Version : Opinion Rock Krawler and IRO

dscowell
February 24th, 2014, 05:39 PM
I was going to by the last couple parts from rock Krawler and iron rock offroad for my suspension and was wondering what everyone's opinion on them was. From what I have read over other forums people seem to have good things to say about them haven't found anything too negative about either company.

Popsgarage
February 24th, 2014, 06:36 PM
Both are good, reliable companies that make a decent product. I've never heard anything to negative about either. What are the parts you're buying??????

dscowell
February 24th, 2014, 07:24 PM
Rock Krawler short arms and IRO track bar. Both are adjustable for larger lifts if I ever choose to go higher. I haven't heard anything bad either. Rock Krawler is a decent company nothing spectacular and IRO makes some pretty "beefy" products or at least that is what I have read. Both have good affordable prices sense I'm not rolling in money. I'm also getting RE sway bar discos but sense they have such a good reputation I figured I didn't need to ask.

zukrider
February 24th, 2014, 07:49 PM
Id go with it. Rock Krawler is who id go with if i ever had to own a jeep.

Shane
February 24th, 2014, 07:51 PM
I was tossing around the idea of doing a 4" IRO critical path when I have the money want to get a winch first. I have not heard anything bad about either company.

Stu
February 25th, 2014, 06:34 PM
I have the IRO critical path subframe on my XJ. My long arms and other suspension components are from other companies. The subframe is just a 3 piece cross member, but it is very well built and a great design. I had a different cross member for years but switched it out specifically for the IRO because I liked the design so much more. They put more thought into their product than some other companies do.

Popsgarage
February 25th, 2014, 07:21 PM
My favaorite track bar is the super heavy duty from T&T Customs. Johnny joints on both ends. No rubber to wear out. My opinion.