PDA

View Full Version : Feb 25th day was named Amy Tripp day (My daughter)

Southparkjk
February 27th, 2014, 01:25 PM
Check this out the Mayor of Pittsburg, Kansas named Feb 25th Amy Tripp day. Things like this makes a parent feel so proud..

http://www.fourstateshomepage.com/story/d/story/amy-tripp-day/39820/gsAKd1JMpke7D9YnNs4L-g

Jackie
February 27th, 2014, 02:08 PM
"I think it would have been better termed, like first responder appreciation day, because it's not about me, it's all about the first responders," said Tripp.

You should be VERY proud of your girl!!!

Southparkjk
February 27th, 2014, 02:52 PM
Jackie
We are very proud of all 3 of them Mark (SouthparkTJ) on Front Range is serving our country at Fort Carson. My other daughter is going to school in New Mexico to be a Forensic Science so they all have a good head on there shoulders. They must of got that from there mom I know it didn't come from me I'm just plain simple Gulf of Mexico oilfield trash.

Rick
February 27th, 2014, 03:23 PM
They must of got that from there mom I know it didn't come from me I'm just plain simple Gulf of Mexico oilfield trash. Tell Mom Good Job!!!:D sounds like you have some great kids:thumb:

Chris
February 27th, 2014, 07:10 PM
I'm just plain simple Gulf of Mexico oilfield trash

Which when combined with Shelly has produced some fine kids, congratulations to you all!

Jackie
February 27th, 2014, 07:25 PM
We are very proud of all 3 of them Mark (SouthparkTJ) on Front Range is serving our country at Fort Carson. My other daughter is going to school in New Mexico to be a Forensic Science so they all have a good head on there shoulders. They must of got that from there mom I know it didn't come from me I'm just plain simple Gulf of Mexico oilfield trash.
Not true. You are not trash. Dads are a critical part of raising kids. You did something right (as well as mom) and you shouldn't under-estimate yourself.:thumb:

Southparkjk
February 27th, 2014, 08:32 PM
well thanks everyone and we know each of us is a critical part in raising are kids...