PDA

View Full Version : Residential Roofing

itjobhunter
April 11th, 2014, 09:03 PM
Hey guys,

I own a small roofing company. I do residential roofing and repairs for every type of material: tile, asphalt, wood, ...thatch. Ok, not thatch! Let me know if you need anything.
I'm also graduating from CU's nursing school next month, so if you get sick or hurt, I can tell you to do see a Licensed Practitioner.

Bryan

javaman34
April 11th, 2014, 09:05 PM
I can tell you to do see a Licensed Practitioner.

I have my wife to tell me that. :lmao:

itjobhunter
April 11th, 2014, 09:21 PM
Dang it, all these years of schooling and I'm still useless!

javaman34
April 11th, 2014, 09:25 PM
Sorry, My wife beat you to it.

Jackie
April 11th, 2014, 09:46 PM
Go apply at Broomefield Pediatrics. My daughter just left there a while ago and took a nursing job in Boulder. From what I understand, if you can be a nurse for the lady doctor who runs the joint - you're gold. My daughter lasted almost 2 years... she holds the world-record!

itjobhunter
April 12th, 2014, 07:33 AM
if you can be a nurse for the lady doctor who runs the joint - you're gold. My daughter lasted almost 2 years... she holds the world-record!

HA HA! Who's up for a challenge???? If you want a job where dealing with the workplace is it's own challenge, contact Jackie for more details....

I'm only interested in ICU work to be honest. My preferred employer order would be serving fellow vets at the VA, then Littleton Adventist, and University Hospital; but when you are a new grad, it's often less about what you want and more about what you can get!

glacierpaul
April 24th, 2014, 10:17 AM
You do metal?

itjobhunter
April 24th, 2014, 05:40 PM
I can do metal, but there are a lot of different types. Metal is slowing finding it's way into regular neighborhoods, but if often looks a little out of place. Where and what are you looking at putting it on?

Bryan

itjobhunter
June 25th, 2014, 10:22 PM
I found out today that I passed the NCLEX! And just like that, there's another Registered Nurse in Colorado getting ready to fill out applications for employment! But all I can think is poor patients....

Also, if anyone needs a roof after these hail storms, I'm your man.

Chris
June 26th, 2014, 06:30 AM
Congrats Bryan, since there are 78 million of us baby-boomers you'll have job security. :brody:

Patrolman
June 26th, 2014, 05:21 PM
If you are looking for roof work, make sure you get over to the Englewood area at Broadway just North of Belleview. It got hammered and there are signs already all over the place.

Congrats on passing the exam!

Shadowmaker
June 27th, 2014, 05:17 AM
Congrats!!! It seems hard right now in the medical industry to go from school directly to a hospital unless you are one of the few. IMHO, focus on that hospital thing if that is where you want to be and open yourself up to float pools, tele and ortho. I think had heard St. Joes has a "pony" course in Operating Room nursing that can get you closer to a position in that environment.

Bob
June 27th, 2014, 06:41 PM
Congrats Bryan, since there are 78 million of us baby-boomers you'll have job security. :brody:

No kidding. I also see a bright future for accessible modified 4x4's when we can no longer climb into our rigs!

itjobhunter
June 27th, 2014, 10:55 PM
No kidding. I also see a bright future for accessible modified 4x4's when we can no longer climb into our rigs!

I'm on it! Chair lift is a must.

itjobhunter
May 3rd, 2015, 10:44 PM
Hey guys, spring is here and I'm scheduling re-roofs between the rainfall. If you need your roof replaced, I'd sure be grateful for the opportunity to earn your business!

Bryan

Patrolman
May 4th, 2015, 06:02 PM
I've got a roofing question - do roll-off dumpsters typically allow for roofing material to be discarded in them? Thought you might know. Thanks!

itjobhunter
May 9th, 2015, 03:19 PM
They do. May low quality roofing contractors use them because they don't own any equipment. Always ask though, there may be an extra fee involved.
Bryan

Flyer
May 25th, 2015, 10:18 PM
Hey Bryan, let's chat. I may need some repairs on my asphalt shingle roof. I'm in Littleton/Ken Caryl. Will message you my # if I can. Otherwise, just post back here. I'll check every day.