PDA

View Full Version : 1957 F 100 Full custom

Cr33p3r
April 15th, 2014, 11:41 AM
I've decided that I have truly lost interest(mostly due to health issues) in the 57 F100, so I am selling just the Chopped/suicided cab and full tilt front clip. Going to keep the frame and axles, may sell the built 331/302 and C4.
I have too many hours in it and know the cost to do all the custom work that's been done to the cab too just give it away so I am letting it go for a fraction of whats tied up in it. $1500.

As for the motor and tranny I need to think about a decent price for the pair if interested make me an offer. Also have tons of parts for it that I will include!

The StRanger
April 15th, 2014, 12:34 PM
Thats the problem with one off customs. You never get out of them what you got into them !!!

Cr33p3r
April 15th, 2014, 12:35 PM
Yep that is unless you're a big name customizer!

The StRanger
April 15th, 2014, 12:41 PM
Yep that is unless you're a big name customizer!
Or its fully finished !

Brucker
April 15th, 2014, 03:55 PM
Is this the one you were telling me about last year? What all does it need? What would you want for everything? I honestly don't have room right now but depending on how much it actually needs, it could be a quick flipper, so I would consider it. Need any fab tools?

Cr33p3r
April 16th, 2014, 06:14 AM
Yes Aaron this is the same truck we were talking about. Since you are more motivated than me it probably would be a quick turn around for you. I have everything but gauges to finish it(I just used them for the Bronco). Most of what needs finished is a small amount of fab work,then bodywork unless you made it into a rat rod, reassembly. My plan is to finish the suicide doors before it goes, so it won't be so overwhelming to someone. For everything it would be$2700 which is a steal for all the custom work that's done to it.