PDA

View Full Version : Fun starts tomorrow....

Fatboris
May 13th, 2014, 11:51 AM
Weds: TF HD hinge and spare tire carrier
Thurs: Wheels and tires
Fri/Sat: Skids and bumper
Sun: RK Flex lift, c gussets, LCA skids, and assorted crap
Mon: (Lord willin' and the cricks don't rise) Gittin' out to git it!

The best part is, with the exception of the lift, I'll get to do it all with my boys helping me. Of course last time they helped was my Rocker Knockers and I seem to remember a few extra holes when I let the oldest drill it...shaved weight though, so it's good. :thumb:

If I can remember to stop once in a while I'll get pics for a build thread I'll post one but I have a feeling it'll be like Christmas growing up where you just don't stop opening and mom's saying "Oh make that face again so I can get a picture."

otisdog
May 13th, 2014, 12:21 PM
Good luck. Nothing like spending some quality time with your boys [especially if they do a lot of the work!].
Jim

The StRanger
May 13th, 2014, 12:51 PM
Time with kids is never time wasted ...

Max
May 13th, 2014, 01:46 PM
If you were close to me I'd like to see how that Treaflex tailgate hinge goes on, and lend a hand if you needed it. Good luck!

Fatboris
May 13th, 2014, 02:14 PM
If you were close to me I'd like to see how that Treaflex tailgate hinge goes on, and lend a hand if you needed it. Good luck!

I'll take some pics for you. I haven't seen a really good write up on the carrier, just the hinge. I'm curious to see how it goes on as well. It looks like a pretty cool setup, I prefer it over a swingout tire carrier.