PDA

View Full Version : Random Photos From Member Albums

Chris
May 14th, 2014, 08:50 AM
I was just looking at the "Random Photos From Member Albums" at the top of the main page and found I don't have permission to view lots of them. I'm sure it's the same with all other members and is because those pics were uploaded by former/inactive members. Kind of defeats the purpose of those...

Max
May 14th, 2014, 08:58 AM
I click on some of the pictures. Most work, but others say I have insufficient privileges...

Mr6dwg
May 14th, 2014, 09:55 AM
I was seeing the same thing, but I figured it was like everything else. I start out today with privileges. Then, slowly, over time, and before you know it, you realize, "Yesterday, I used to be able to do that".

javaman34
May 14th, 2014, 09:59 AM
I've noticed the same thing. Figured they were pictures from inactive members.

Jim
May 14th, 2014, 11:28 AM
Sample album:
http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/album.php?albumid=638

It does not work on a not-logged-in / guest setup but does work for me under Admin.

I'll stick it on my ToDo list.

Funrover
May 14th, 2014, 01:02 PM
I am not privileged...

Tom
May 14th, 2014, 02:39 PM
Sample album:
http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/album.php?albumid=638

It does not work on a not-logged-in / guest setup but does work for me under Admin.

I'll stick it on my ToDo list.
Tom, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

javaman34
May 14th, 2014, 06:17 PM
I just checked something. Instead of clicking on the picture of these accounts, try clicking on the name. I noticed that a lot of functions on their page isn't accessible like being able to send them a private message.