PDA

View Full Version : MSV/CF 07/27/14

Chris
August 1st, 2014, 08:26 PM
Late Report - Last Sunday Barb and I met up at Rob's for an impromptu run of Middle St Vrain & Coney Flats. As always it was fun and the weather great. The only surprise was how few people were running these at the same time. No problems, no drama, just a good time. I just got around to unloading my pics so here's a few of Rob.

Jackie
August 1st, 2014, 08:43 PM
Looks like fun. Rob, in his usual good form! That trail beat the heck out of my underside on more than one occasion. But I would do it again! Did last year's flooding impact it at all?

I want to see both of you Aug. 17 on Devils canyon. ROB! - How can I run it without you!!!???

Jim
August 1st, 2014, 09:22 PM
Water looks nice and deep!

The StRanger
August 1st, 2014, 10:02 PM
Looks deeper than when we where up there ..

Chris
August 2nd, 2014, 08:54 AM
Looks like fun. Rob, in his usual good form! That trail beat the heck out of my underside on more than one occasion. But I would do it again! Did last year's flooding impact it at all?

It's always changing but I don't think the flooding made much of an impact. I found it easier than I remembered and I believe Rob found it harder. Probably harder because he was in his FJ40.

I want to see both of you Aug. 17 on Devils canyon. ROB! - How can I run it without you!!!???

I plan to be there unless we're out of town but Rob will be there for sure! ;)

Tom
August 2nd, 2014, 10:35 AM
Looks deeper than when we where up there ..
Looking at the rock on the far bank and comparing its location to my video it looks about the same depth.
Must be Rob's little non-lifted fj on 31s making it look deeper. :lmao:

Tnsejed
August 2nd, 2014, 11:47 AM
Looks like it was a fun day out! Thanks for the pics.