PDA

View Full Version : Random JK bits

Dutch
August 3rd, 2014, 09:54 AM
I have a few parts off my 2008 JKUR (Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited Rubicon) that I'd like to clear out of the garage.

- 1 set of 4 (2 front and 2 rear) Rubicon Express 2.5" lift springs, very soft riding and flexy. I was getting about 1.5-2" of lift out of them on my heavy 4dr with armor, bumpers, etc. They're just under a year old and have about 8000 miles on them. I'm asking 200$ OBO for the set.

- Stock tail lights. The left one is in great shape. The right one has a broken lens, but I have a brand new lens for it as well. I'm asking 50$ OBO for both housings and the new lens.

- Stock front track bar. Bushings are still in good shape, no bends or anything. I just swapped for an adjustable so this one needs to go. 15$ OBO (if you're over 21 I'll take a 6pk of Molsen's for it)

- Rugged Ridge Dash Organizer Tray ( http://www.ruggedridge.com/dash-organizer-tray-07-10-jeep-jk-wrangler.html ). Nothing wrong with it except it doesn't work with my cage installed. I'm asking 50$ OBO

- Stock front drive shaft minus the rzeppa joint. The U-joint is still good but the rzeppa was robbed to keep as a spare for my rear shaft. I upgraded to a double cardon style shaft so this guy is just taking up space. 30$ OBO (If you're over 21 bring me a 12pk of Molsen's and its your)

Prices are all negotiable, just figured I'd pass this stuff on to others who might need it and earn myself some beer money too.

Dutch
720-891-6603