PDA

View Full Version : FS: JK Rubicon electronic sway bar

Dutch
August 10th, 2014, 08:13 PM
Wanting to sell the electronic sway bar off of my 2008 Rubicon. It functions perfectly, I just want to go a different route. I'll include the harness and button.

500$ OBO

glacierpaul
August 12th, 2014, 05:38 PM
I am on my 5th unit, I am going another route too. That is a bargain price though, my 2011's ele. sway bar has been my only problem. I really don't understand how other Rubicons have not had the trouble I do with mine. Maybe I need to play the "lemon" card on the dealership, my warranty is up, but they still have not correctly fixed my issue 5 times in 3 years. Each time I have to wait for the part to come in too, maybe they can buy yours to fix mine, again :)
BTW, Bummer you got rid of your dirtbike, but I understand, mine are just sitting :(

Dutch
August 12th, 2014, 06:49 PM
Yeah, I haven't had any issues with mine at all. I just want to go to an anti-rock and also put the winch under the grill in order to remove as much frame as possible.

Do you have a tendency to go over 20mph in 4 low? It tries to reconnect the sway bar when you do, that's my biggest fear of breakage. Bouncing down a trail at 20+ With the axle moving all over the place and it suddenly engages? That can't be good.