PDA

View Full Version : Dog house and snow plow blade

Jackie
August 14th, 2014, 06:21 PM
This new (to us) house has revealed many interesting finds! Most of the "finds" have already been disposed of.

But we found two things under our deck that could be of use to someone.
A dog house and a snow plow blade:

Make me an offer. (Free works if you pick it up)!

We found a roll of chicken wire fencing too if interested.

glacierpaul
August 15th, 2014, 10:24 AM
As for the plow blade jason44 is looking for one, but I am sure he wants it to be all set up. I will ask a couple neighbors if they would be interested, as it can be fabbed up with a new yolk. Is that thing 40" wide?

Jackie
August 15th, 2014, 03:06 PM
No - I measured it at 36".

Patrolman
August 15th, 2014, 05:17 PM
Just a thought, you may want to keep the chicken wire. We bought some last year to wire off the underside of our deck. Having varmints getting under there was not a good thing. Works like a charm. I am sure you are going to have all sorts of little critters.

Jackie
August 15th, 2014, 06:29 PM
Just a thought, you may want to keep the chicken wire. We bought some last year to wire off the underside of our deck. Having varmints getting under there was not a good thing. Works like a charm. I am sure you are going to have all sorts of little critters.

Britton actually tore down all the chicken wire surrounding our deck and he's been feeding a doe and her 2 fawn on a daily basis. (The doe gave birth under the deck)! They come by every day and just hang out waiting for food. No bears or raccoons yet that we know of.

Patrolman
August 15th, 2014, 09:01 PM
Yeah, the deer are neat. The skunks are a hassle. We had one under our front porch when we moved in. It took a while to remedy that problem.