PDA

View Full Version : Parts train: Co Springs to Ft. Collins?

CS79bronco
September 3rd, 2014, 02:17 PM
Anyone going to be making a trip between the Springs & up north? Willing to carry an A/C compressor to Jim?

WTF
September 3rd, 2014, 02:28 PM
I'll be headed up that way Sunday morning if you can't find a ride for it before then.

Jim
September 3rd, 2014, 02:40 PM
Or at least Colo Springs to Highlands Ranch? I have family in HR and make a trip down to there every so often. I can drive south to meet as well.

There's no rush on my end on this, aside from getting it out of Charles's garage...

WTF
September 3rd, 2014, 02:43 PM
I'm headed to Nebraska Sunday morning probably be thru foco around 9-930 if that'll work.

Jim
September 3rd, 2014, 02:51 PM
I'd make that work!

I'd meet you whereever you'd wish.

If your plans change and hiking it up to me doesn't work - I understand.

I-25 @ Harmony Road (first interchange) has a Super Walmart on the northeast corner,
I-25 @ Prospect Road (second interchange) has a rest stop on the southwest corner,
I-25 @ Mulberry/CO-14 (third interchange) has a variety of food & fuel.

My phone is on the Rescue list (I'll PM it too):
http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?18063-Front-Range-4x4-Rescue-Help-List

CS79bronco
September 3rd, 2014, 04:02 PM
Thanks Shaun. I can meet you or bring it to you Saturday since you're getting an early start. Let me know what works best for you.

Jim
September 7th, 2014, 10:33 AM
This place rocks !

Done Deal !

My thanks for making it easy to get the compressor into my hands.

Fatboris
September 7th, 2014, 10:35 AM
This place rocks !

True story.

CS79bronco
September 7th, 2014, 12:29 PM
This place rocks !

Done Deal !

My thanks for making it easy to get the compressor into my hands.

A big Thank You to Shaun (WTF) for taking time to stop by & pick up the compressor & drop it off on his trip.

WTF
September 8th, 2014, 11:52 AM
My pleasure gentlemen, it was nice to meet you both and glad everything fell right into place getting this done.

Jim
September 8th, 2014, 02:05 PM
I should comment on two particular items:

1) Shaun signed up as a member only a few days back. He saw thread for the parts haul and tossed his hat into the ring.

2) Charles gave me a nice courtesy in WRAPPING my "present"! I could just toss it onto the car's passenger floorboard with no concern for grease stains in the car - a nice touch.

CS79bronco
September 8th, 2014, 07:52 PM
I don't like greasy presents. Or handling greasy parts. Since selling my hot water pressure washer I don't have a way to clean them easily.