PDA

View Full Version : Hail Damage!!

4runnerPat
October 1st, 2014, 08:47 PM
Well it looks like I'm in need of paint less dent repair from the storm Monday. Anyone have any past experiences with local shops?

xaza
October 1st, 2014, 09:06 PM
It's pretty easy to do yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0UAUBE-Hmg&feature=player_detailpage

BLUE THUNDER
October 1st, 2014, 10:07 PM
That was a big hail storm.The vinyl siding on my house looks like Swiss cheese. The screen are ripped up and the roof is destroyed. And out of seven cars the one that gets hail damage is the only one with the liability insurance.

Jackie
October 1st, 2014, 10:42 PM
Did this happen today or was this from the storm yesterday? We didn't get hail up in Evergreen, but the rain, lightening and thunder would make you shudder. Now it's snowing...:rolleyes:

otisdog
October 2nd, 2014, 07:28 AM
I live in Aurora and it was not bad enough to do much here but my wife working in Centennial, It dented our little Honda Fit something terrible. Roof, hood, passenger side and rear hatch. Gonna let insurance company estimate it. I think it will cost more to fix than what the car's worth so we might get a total out of it. Don't know of any shops.
It also broke out bunch of the skylights at the Walmart where my wife works
Jim

The StRanger
October 2nd, 2014, 07:57 AM
Yup. Once the sun came out, I got a lot more damage than I tought.
We have a dent guy here, But right now he is about a month behind.
Heard they are bringing 10 more guys to get caught up !!

carpenle
October 2nd, 2014, 09:30 AM
My 2012 VW Passat was hit pretty hard, my wife works in Centennial. The hood, trunk, top, and whole right side are damaged. It even broke the rear passenger side tail light. Have an appointment tomorrow so the adjuster can look at it.

4runnerPat
October 2nd, 2014, 09:39 AM
Anyone have any experience with local shops removing hail damage. My deductible is only $100 bucks I will have it done by a shop.