PDA

View Full Version : Calendar listings for runs... Use the calendar

Jim
October 12th, 2014, 12:20 PM
As the 2014 season nears a close, a kind nudge to say that for a trail run to be a FR4x4 group run (with participant activity recorded) the run must be listed on the calendar.

Once a run hits the "planned" stage, stick it on the calendar for folks (originator included) to RSVP it.

If you have a question as to how to do this, pipe up!

Java
October 13th, 2014, 08:59 AM
Jim, any idea how many 2014 Wheeler badges you've given out? Just curious, it's been a semi-quiet year for runs.

Jim
October 13th, 2014, 09:49 AM
All members (active & inactive) with 2014: 94 (all are active, none are inactive)
Active 2013 folks (who will go inactive Jan 1, 2015 or will use a spare tire [not a big deal] to reactivate): 23 (I didn't check to see if there were military "Serving" folks who stay active)

I made the post as there was a Kelly Flats run this past Saturday that was not on the calendar. Two of the members are 2014 listed, but one was not (and if it was on the calendar, would now be 2014).

New members, signing up in the last quarter of the year have the 1-run requirement waived for that calendar year.

Regarding moving members to inactive state: It's working, cleanly, to keep the online forum in line with who's showing up for runs. Many accounts have been moved to inactive and a scant minority have asked to be reactivated (and were reactivated).

Java
October 14th, 2014, 06:44 AM
not bad, I just saw there are 454 members, 94 actual wheelers is pretty good. That's a lot of members and spare tires to handle; Thank you, Jim, for handling the admin duties on this site, I'm sure it takes quite a bit of your (unpaid) time. :thumb: