PDA

View Full Version : Brrrrrr

Brucker
November 12th, 2014, 04:37 PM
BRRRR! After spending the last few days working my tail off outside, this is all I have to say. Brrrr.

redneck23ms
November 12th, 2014, 05:23 PM
i spent thurs- mon in hot springs ar. wheeling landed in denver to snow and 20 degree temp monday afternoon and been salting/plowing the past 2 days at work and gotta be there at 4 am again tomorrow

gm4x4lover
November 12th, 2014, 06:01 PM
We started a tow company in July and I have been out in it all week. Mercy is for the weak.

Chris
November 12th, 2014, 06:13 PM
:lmao: Picked up 2 of my grandkids from school today and they couldn't to get home and play in the snow.

dscowell
November 12th, 2014, 09:28 PM
Walking across campus to my first class was awfully cold. Wasn't feeling my ears from the 5 minute walk.

The StRanger
November 12th, 2014, 09:44 PM
Temps at my bay.
I am next to the outside door...
Even Shane was freezing !!

Jackie
November 12th, 2014, 09:46 PM
I've been wearing my winter snow hat on my head in the house while doing my job at the computer all day. Helps maintain body heat! I hate weather like this.

The StRanger
November 12th, 2014, 09:53 PM
I hate weather like this.
Ya, Its kinda cold but, Its Colorado'
Next week it will be in the 60s again ..

Jackie
November 12th, 2014, 10:04 PM
Ya, Its kinda cold but, Its Colorado'
Next week it will be in the 60s again ..

What weather channel are you following? I WANT that one!:lmao:

Robert B
November 12th, 2014, 10:18 PM
i love this weather bring it on ... though i would like a bunch more snow but guess cant have it all

MultiScuf
November 12th, 2014, 10:23 PM
Hehe I love and hate this weather. Love it cause snow banks are fun to drive over. Hate cause people need battery changed out to much....

The StRanger
November 12th, 2014, 10:26 PM
What weather channel are you following? I WANT that one!:lmao:

40 on Fri. Warmer returns next week...
Its all good !

The StRanger
November 12th, 2014, 10:31 PM
I see lot of folks workin outside... I sympathize with them..
And the homeless.
I have a roof over my head and a place to get warm at work.
My troubles a little !

xaza
November 12th, 2014, 10:33 PM
I hope I don't have to work on anymore roofs this week. My nose hairs were frozen in seconds at 7 am. Glad next week warms up because I am on call.

Brucker
November 12th, 2014, 10:52 PM
I truly feel for anyone who works outside in below freezing temps. I don't wish it upon anyone. You can prepare and dress accordingly, and even actually stay quite comfortable even in the harshest of conditions. But the cold sure does zap the energy from you. Takes twice as much effort for half the production levels. And that just means I will have to be out in the elements even longer. On the bright side, I seem to sleep like a baby after days like today.

Rick
November 13th, 2014, 07:11 AM
But the cold sure does zap the energy from you.came home last night and was exhausted.....but like ya said,slept like a baby.....now for round 2 today.....

Atl-atl
November 13th, 2014, 07:54 AM
I don't mind the snow and cold but my construction site is all but shut down. 50+ guys not doing work for two days really causes delays. Luckily we have an old house on site instead of a job trailer. Wired in 3 220v heaters yesterday and its toasty in here now. Ill be happy for the warmth to come back, at least until we get temp heat in our buildings.

ColoJeeper
November 13th, 2014, 08:56 AM
Was pretty dang cold downtown this morning. I saw a politician with his hand in his own pocket...

Rick
November 13th, 2014, 09:11 AM
:lmao:

The StRanger
November 13th, 2014, 11:21 AM
I saw a politician with his hand in his own pocket...

:lmao::lmao: Phuunie !!