PDA

View Full Version : AA Performance Muffler and Brake

Brody
April 6th, 2008, 01:16 PM
AA Performance Muffler and Brake Center
These guys have done all of High Country's exhaust work for years as well as Burt Toyota's. They are very well respected in the racing community and have a wide knowledge of custom 4x4 work, too. They have done all of my exhaust work on the last three rigs I have had, stand behind their work, and get the job done when they say they will. Great customer service, too.

Scott and Tammy Fischer
Performance Muffler and Brake
3898 South Broadway
Englewood, CO 80110

303-806-8634

Chris
August 28th, 2009, 04:17 PM
I couldn't agree more Pete. I picked mine up from them today and I'm very impressed. They eliminated the stupid exhaust pipe that went through the left wheelwell and wrapped under the frame by making a Y at the motor. Still kept both O2 sensors but eliminated one cat. Everything is tucked above the frame and very rigidly mounted. Scott knows his stuff!

He did open it up a bit after the cat and put in a XL Performance muffler so it even sounds a bit cooler now. A bit throaty w/o being noisy.

Thanks for the recommendation!

:thunb:

Andrew
August 28th, 2009, 04:24 PM
I may take a look at this at some point.

I wouldn't mind a bit meaner sound, and an end kinda like yours Chris as mine sticks out under the rear bumper a bit and is just begging to have a rock or something bend it up one of these days.

Brody
August 28th, 2009, 04:56 PM
I have used them for years as has High Country 4x. Scott is dialed into mufflers from Mopeds to fuel dragsters...

I can't say enough good things about them. He says $150, be here Tuesday at 9AM and it'll take about x amount of time, that is what is going to happen.