PDA

View Full Version : 2016 Ford Bronco svt Raptor

94ToyBear
January 18th, 2015, 10:18 AM
http://gearheads.org/2016-ford-bronco-svt-raptor/#.VLvpf6NlDJs

In not a big fan of to alot of Fords but this Bronco is pretty Dam Sweet !

Patrolman
January 18th, 2015, 11:24 AM
Looks great! Still a solid axle too. :)

dscowell
January 18th, 2015, 12:00 PM
I've read this article or similar ones multiple times through out the last year. The first one I read was on the JP/petersen off road magazine website and they concluded at the end saying it was all a April fools prank by Ford. There are other articles leading you to believe the new bronco may be a reality but I'm still skeptical on whether or not it will happen.

Either way it sounds pretty sweet and I hope it does happen. Jeep needs some competition to step up their game. I also read another article on the gearheads website about chevy possible coming out with a new K5 but dang was it ugly. The new K5 wont happen unless the bronco does. So for everyones sake I hope it does.

94ToyBear
January 18th, 2015, 12:28 PM
I dont think it will happend either only as a concept.

I dont thinkcany new chevy stuff looks good at all except the Camero.
All SUV and Trucks are not to my liking.

What I wonder is what a new Ram Charger wouldd look like !

javaman34
January 18th, 2015, 12:31 PM
I've read the same article and several others on this. Contacted some buddies that work at Ford and even contacted Detroit. They are not bringing back the Bronco at this time. The market isn't there right now. If this version comes out in 2016, I will be extremely surprised and eat these words. With that being said, it is a sweet vehicle and I would love to have it. Big Ford fan here and absolutely love the Bronco.

CS79bronco
January 20th, 2015, 03:53 PM
What I wonder is what a new Ram Charger wouldd look like !

Ram Chargers were being produced in Mexico a few years ago. Don't know if they still are. I saw one in Texas with Mexico plates, looked like a Ram pickup with a camper shell that really matched the body lines.