PDA

View Full Version : 85 Ford Bronco

KnuckleHead
April 7th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Here is the BEAST, just put on the new bumper, and harmonic ballencer.

Patrolman
April 7th, 2008, 09:06 PM
Are both rides yours? Nice rigs!

KnuckleHead
April 7th, 2008, 09:13 PM
No just the tan on brown. The other one belongs to a guy that works at Car Qwest. I took that to see stock hight vs 3" lift. Plus I just thought it would be a cool pic. I have one from last year when 4wheel parts had there truck fest. It has my bronco with 2 others. Mine looks small compaired to there's. LOL

Chris
May 15th, 2008, 01:37 PM
So what's the status on your trucks? Is the Bronco up and running now or are you replacing it with the Ranger?

KnuckleHead
May 15th, 2008, 10:32 PM
The Bronco is still up and running. I drive it it about once a week just to keep the fluids mixed up. It runs about 120 to filler up and at about 100 miles on a good week is all it gets. I think it needs a new or rebuilt carb. It does have the high output motor in it, BIG BLOCK=lots of fuel. So for now I'm just going to work on the Ranger. I'm getting about 150 miles in the city on it and at only $63 per fill up. I just got a promotion at work so maybe with the pay raise I can play with Bronco a little more. Thinking I'll use it more in the winter time.
I've been looking at another sit just for Rangers, Bronco 2 and Explorers to get a genral idea of what I can get out of the Ranger can do. With money being real tight I want to get the things that I need in order unlike with the Bronco. 1st on list is going to be a body liftso I can get the tires to fit. 2nd will be the gears. 3rd tires. I might even just use the 33's off the Bronco till I can get some new/used ones. All is on a hold for now cause of a trip to Ga that I am taking the first week of June, then back to playing with the toys.
By the way, sorry to hear about your rig. It's never fun hen things go wrong like that.