PDA

View Full Version : Military Surplus Backpack- Trade

Java
February 12th, 2015, 03:55 PM
I was given a really nice surplus backpack, it's camouflage with a built in frame, add on packs, very little wear except a couple of buckles are damaged probably from transport. A friend who works for the gov got it before they went to auction and picked a nice one, but it's a medium and I'm a little bigger than that. I'm about 6', 200 lbs, and its a little too snug for me. I'll post pics when Iget home.

I'd like to trade for jeep stuff- steel wheels, unit bearings, other TJ / LJ spare parts, or just about anything.

JFjeld
February 13th, 2015, 09:13 AM
Hmm...I've got an extra D30 driver's side shaft complete with unit bearing and U-joint I would offer as a trade. Does that seem fair? If so, you can shoot me a text at 515.418.2536. I'll be in downtown Denver on Sunday and could meet up.

Java
February 13th, 2015, 07:27 PM
Sounds good to me. :thumb: Here's some pics of the pack, hipbelt and removeable top pack, just so you can be sure it's something you want. You can see a piece of blue tape on one of the broken clips, I think there are 3 broken ones or so, easy enough to replace. I think it's awesome, the person who gave it to me is awesome, and I'm glad it's going to someone who can use it in the spirit it was given to me in. If you like it, that is. :)

So I actually already have the same D30 shaft with a good ujoint, but without the unit bearing; anyone want to trade something for it?

JFjeld
February 14th, 2015, 04:45 PM
So, yeah, let's do this trade. I'll be downtown tomorrow; we have tickets for the Cartier exhibit at the Art Center at 1:30 and will then do a late lunch/early dinner after downtown. I'd be available to meet somewhere in Denver 5ish tomorrow. If that works, text me at 515.418.2536. I'm Jason.

Java
February 18th, 2015, 09:53 AM
so Jason and I didn't work it out this past weekend, schedules and weather and coordination and such... so I stiil have this pack, and am still open to trading for all sorts of stuff. I can use winch accessories, Jeep parts, tools, guitars, women, try me with anything. Thanks!!

dink
February 18th, 2015, 07:24 PM
interested in any ammo?

javaman34
February 18th, 2015, 09:26 PM
Who isn't interested in ammo?

southpaws3
February 19th, 2015, 01:15 AM
YOU SAID AMMO?!?!?!??!?!
what kind,howmany,howmuch

Java
February 20th, 2015, 06:40 AM
interested in any ammo?

I'm actually really set with guns / ammo, but that is a great offer. If anyone else wants ammo but not a pack and wants to get into a sweet threeway...

Java
February 27th, 2015, 04:58 PM
bump, still have it