PDA

View Full Version : Bed tent/bed for a Taco

H8ROADS
February 19th, 2015, 11:26 AM
Hey everyone, I didn't get much interest on CL, but I have a great bed tent and bed combo that I used in my 2012 Taco. I sold the Taco when I bought the JK.

The tent has been used 3-4 times, still in great shape...really liked it a lot, but clearly won't fit a JK. It goes for ~$180, and the bed has a couple patches from punctures but still holds up fine. It was another ~$60 or so. I'm asking $150 OBO for them both.

Here's some pics and details from CL. http://denver.craigslist.org/rvs/4860661617.html

ILuvtheMountains
February 19th, 2015, 02:54 PM
Is it for the 5 ft or 6ft bed?

FINOCJ
February 19th, 2015, 06:07 PM
pic shows a 5' bed - but seems like it would work for a 6' as well. Sounds interesting. Could you post some more pics please?

H8ROADS
February 20th, 2015, 08:54 AM
I had a 5 ft bed, and it worked great..goes to the end of the tailgate folded down. I *think* it might work on a 6ft, but I'm not 100% sure. For someone on FR4x4 I would take the time to check, but for some random CL person not so much.

It is a really great tent - I bought it when I lived in Seattle and used it for camping up in the cascades as well as on the beach...Really liked the combo because I was always off the ground. I did encounter weather a few times and it held up solid. I also really liked the passthrough portal so I could keep a few things in the back seat of the Taco and reach in to grab them instead of being in the bed.

If only you could do something like this on a JK :/