PDA

View Full Version : Slaughterhouse 4/4 noon @ Loaf n' Jug in Bailey

The Dude
April 3rd, 2015, 07:09 PM
All the info's in the title.

I'm bringing a dirt bike and staying the night. Leaving first thing Sunday morning around 8:00.

I'll run the trail with anybody who shows up and go back in to my camping spot afterwards.

Expecting a trail clear of snow.

BartmanS4
April 3rd, 2015, 09:20 PM
I'd like to meet you for this one. I've never run this trail so I'm counting on your experience:thumb:
If for some reason I can't make it I'll post here. I can also PM you my phone# if you want.
Cheers,
Scott

The Dude
April 3rd, 2015, 09:25 PM
I'd like to meet you for this one. I've never run this trail so I'm counting on your experience:thumb:
If for some reason I can't make it I'll post here. I can also PM you my phone# if you want.
Cheers,
Scott

Great! I posted it up on the calender if you wanna RSVP. You're the third musketeer so far.

The Dude
April 4th, 2015, 08:15 AM
4 folks including myself RSVP'd for today.

Wondering if anyone had any interest in hanging out and camping or if I'm solo for that.

Danceswithmutts
April 4th, 2015, 09:17 AM
I can't camp. Is there much exploring to do up there besides the loop trail? Or did they close down the other areas?

The Dude
April 4th, 2015, 11:40 AM
I'm on my way from Littleton now might be about 15 minutes late getting to the loaf and jug

BartmanS4
April 6th, 2015, 10:07 AM
Thanks for putting this one together Dustin. I had fun and it was great to meet everyone.
Cheers,
Scott

The StRanger
April 6th, 2015, 12:37 PM
Trip Report ??

Danceswithmutts
April 6th, 2015, 01:27 PM
I just posted one.

The Dude
April 6th, 2015, 08:59 PM
Good trip for sure. Thanks for comin' out guys!

Bring camping gear next time ;)