PDA

View Full Version : Need a little more help w/ my cage.

ajordan1975
April 6th, 2015, 02:14 PM
Fab guys,
Once I get up there (4/11) I'll be looking for someone to help me out w/ a frame tie in kit (4 spots), dash bar, harness bar and a rear seat harness bar for my roll cage.
I have most of what is needed for the frame tie in, but need the dash and harness tube bent and welded into place.
Please let me know if you can help me out.
Thanks! :thumb:
Andy

ExplorerTom
April 6th, 2015, 04:14 PM
First Choice Fabrication.

He's got some kind of premo tubing bender. He built my bumpers and sliders.

ajordan1975
April 6th, 2015, 08:40 PM
Thanks. I'll look him up once I get there.

Chris
April 7th, 2015, 07:47 PM
I expected more responses than you're getting, PM Steve (Scout Man) whose done my last 3 welding projects and built his own cage. He travels a lot so be patient and he'll get back to you.

redneck23ms
April 7th, 2015, 07:51 PM
i'm sure brucker bro's in longmont could fix you up. also a member here

Chris
April 7th, 2015, 08:25 PM
Aaron's probably very backed up now that he's out of comission for a bit which is why I didn't mention him.

scout man
April 11th, 2015, 08:21 PM
I could probably help you out if your willing to be patient. I was waiting to see how much response you were receiving. Unfortunately I a pretty firmly into my busy season now and I am on the road a lot. That said, I am sure we could find a day or two to get together if you are still in need. Just cant promise it would be this week or anything like that. Let me know! And thanks Chris!

ajordan1975
April 12th, 2015, 05:31 PM
I could probably help you out if your willing to be patient. I was waiting to see how much response you were receiving. Unfortunately I a pretty firmly into my busy season now and I am on the road a lot. That said, I am sure we could find a day or two to get together if you are still in need. Just cant promise it would be this week or anything like that. Let me know! And thanks Chris!

Thanks man!
I've got a lot to do between now and the beginning of May.
Hopefully we can hook up soon.
I'm here now and want to hit the trails as soon as possible.