PDA

View Full Version : Set Them Free Off Road 2015 6/26-28

g-rocc
May 15th, 2015, 11:49 AM
We are just about 6 weeks away from Set Them Free Off Road 2015. Last year a few of the FR4x4 guys made it out and would love to meet some more of you guys out there. If you haven't heard of the event or what we are about here is a brief overview of what we were able to do last year because of the event:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk7hHXW9iYk&index=1&list=LLbn1r3AkbX4Pvq3kas-QOWQ

Registration and more event details can be found at www.stfoffroad.org (http://www.stfoffroad.org)

Post up what trails you are running if you are going to make it!

javaman34
May 15th, 2015, 08:40 PM
I just may have to do this. Looks like a good time and for a fantastic cause.

MultiScuf
May 15th, 2015, 11:52 PM
We are just about 6 weeks away from Set Them Free Off Road 2015. Last year a few of the FR4x4 guys made it out and would love to meet some more of you guys out there. If you haven't heard of the event or what we are about here is a brief overview of what we were able to do last year because of the event:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk7hHXW9iYk&index=1&list=LLbn1r3AkbX4Pvq3kas-QOWQ

Registration and more event details can be found at www.stfoffroad.org (http://www.stfoffroad.org)

Post up what trails you are running if you are going to make it!

Come check me out my booth ill be doing Chinamians on Saturday See you all there :D

Daubut
May 21st, 2015, 07:21 AM
Ill be there for sure representing FR4X4. Looking forward to the challenging trails and helping raise money for good cause.

See you guys there.

g-rocc
May 21st, 2015, 08:40 AM
I just may have to do this. Looks like a good time and for a fantastic cause.

Come check me out my booth ill be doing Chinamians on Saturday See you all there :D

Ill be there for sure representing FR4X4. Looking forward to the challenging trails and helping raise money for good cause.

See you guys there.

:2thumbup:

Going to be a great turn out this year. Make sure you come and find me to introduce ourselves!

g-rocc
June 11th, 2015, 09:49 AM
Shine up your rigs folks because we will be having a ton of media coverage out at the event this year. CRAWL & JP Magazine will both be out there to do stories on the event and Crawl5280 will be doing a ton of video footage for a video series. Who wants their rig in a magazine?

g-rocc
June 19th, 2015, 09:54 AM
Only 1 week away. Can't wait!

MultiScuf
June 22nd, 2015, 05:30 PM
ANYONE TRAILING THERE RIG OUT THERE AN HAVE EXTRA SPACE?

Daubut
June 23rd, 2015, 06:51 AM
Its getting close guys!

I will be leaving Morrison around 4:00 pm Friday afternoon pulling down my 35' travel trailer. Wife will be following in the Jeep. So looking forward to getting out and enjoying some of this great weather and open trails.

We have reservations with full hook-ups at Arrowhead Point Campground

See you guys there!

CrazySanMan
June 23rd, 2015, 07:44 AM
I'd like to register for this and run Mt Antero, but is the trail up even open now?

g-rocc
June 23rd, 2015, 09:31 AM
I'd like to register for this and run Mt Antero, but is the trail up even open now?

Antero is not going to be run. I'm planning on sending out an email to all who registered for Antero tonight. Luckily that is the only trail that we will not be running this year and the heat has melted a good amount of snow so we can tackle the trails...or at least most of the trail.

Hope to see you up there! Leaving early on Thursday morning to set everything up for you guys.

Daubut
June 24th, 2015, 07:58 AM
I plan to Run Grizzly Lake Saturday and Iron Chest on Sunday. Looking forward to it.

Java
June 25th, 2015, 07:30 AM
Wish I could make this, it looks great! Maybe next year...

Daubut
June 26th, 2015, 11:13 AM
Well guys its officially here!

I'm heading down in a few hours so we will see you guys there.

Wish I had a FR4X4 decal for my windshield. If you have an extra and plan on coming bring it.

Have a great weekend and be safe out there!

Daubut
June 28th, 2015, 09:59 PM
I had a great time and look forward to next year. Hopefully by then I will be rolling on 40's and will attempt Carnage canyon!

Thanks again to all the sponsors and the organizers of Set Them Free I had a wonderful weekend and was happy to help raise money for a good cause.

Till next year! Aloha!