PDA

View Full Version : Left hand sucka!

dirty toad
April 20th, 2008, 05:27 PM
The wife and I ditched the kids with Grandma today (she flew in last night) and went up Left Hand Canyon. Here are some of the better pics for you to enjoy/drool/envy :D

Chris
April 20th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Looks like you had a good time Gunnar! Such a great day and I was probably one of the few that didn't get in any wheeling.

Thanks for the pics! Moab next week!

Funrover
April 20th, 2008, 07:06 PM
Nice

Pathrat
April 20th, 2008, 07:32 PM
Looks like you had a good time Gunnar! Such a great day and I was probably one of the few that didn't get in any wheeling.

Thanks for the pics! Moab next week!

Instead of wheeling, I got to go to Costco and Target and do laundry. Beat that fun! :rolleyes:

Chris
April 20th, 2008, 07:49 PM
I got to do the inspection my "new place" with a 22' x 22' garage - would rather have been wheeling.

Funrover
April 20th, 2008, 08:22 PM
Nice!!!

KnuckleHead
April 20th, 2008, 08:29 PM
Looks like you had a good time. Nice pics

Brody
April 21st, 2008, 06:07 PM
Looks like you had fun Gunnar! Heard about anything else opening up?

Well, I'm gonna open myself up to a world of grief here, but here goes..

Pathrat-That is what is called getting in touch with your feminine side. You know...going shopping, laundry and stuff.

Ok, Brody, you did it now...all for one little 'old man' comment. I can tell this isn't going to stop soon...

Chris
April 21st, 2008, 06:16 PM

Well, I'm gonna open myself up to a world of grief here, but here goes..

Pathrat-That is what is called getting in touch with your feminine side. You know...going shopping, laundry and stuff.

Ok, Brody, you did it now...all for one little 'old man' comment. I can tell this isn't going to stop soon...

Good thing Barb doesn't read this brody, she'd have your head. :eek:

Pathrat - have at him :D

Brody
April 21st, 2008, 06:20 PM
LaDawn will have my head...maybe...she can usually tell when I am kidding. Pathrat...I don't know, but she seems to think mid 50's is old! I told her that she makes too many 'old man' cracks, you and I will beat her with our used Depends...

Besides which, since LaDawn is working late, I cleaned the house, made dinner, and did laundry, so that should give me a little leeway, yes??

dirty toad
April 27th, 2008, 11:11 AM

I have not heard of anything else opening up. I got word that there is a really cool event going on at Moab this next week :D so we are going to go out there and see what there is to see :smokin: