PDA

View Full Version : Late notice Kelly Flats run - Sunday afternoon 10-25-15

Jim
October 24th, 2015, 06:10 PM
Aaron, do you have anyone else going with ya?

I was planning to stay in but could be easily swayed if you wish another to join in.

MultiScuf
October 24th, 2015, 06:57 PM
Wish I could but I just ripped the ball joint outta my rig :(

Brucker
October 24th, 2015, 07:19 PM
Aaron, do you have anyone else going with ya?

I was planning to stay in but could be easily swayed if you wish another to join in.

Thanks for the concern Jim! I may have another rig coming with me. Though, they were supposed to get back to me and haven't yet.... Honestly, Kelly isn't a place I am worried about wheeling alone at if it comes to that. I actually enjoy wheeling alone, gives me time to decompress from the world. Worst case it's a short hike to my tow rig and trailer, and the teenage vandals can have at the little blue truck. It's served it's purpose well for many years now :D

That being said, anyone who is well prepared and knowledgeable enough to get themselves safely off the mountain is welcome to join me. Hence why I posted it up ;)

This will be my first time out on the trails this year, and I am looking forward to it. If I remember correctly, it's an hour and 45 minutes from my door to the trail head in normal heavy traffic. So I might be a bit later than 12:30, but I will make sure to check the run thread before I leave to see if I have to wait for anybody.

Happy trails!

Brucker
October 25th, 2015, 09:51 AM
Ok, tired cancelling the event as no one esle showed interest but it won't let me. Not going to wait or be on the lookout for anyone. Catch up with you all next time. Happy trails!