PDA

View Full Version : 2015-11-04 early morning forum restore

Jim
November 4th, 2015, 07:54 AM
If you're wondering why some posts are missing, the forum was restored from a backup last night / early this morning.

As you know about the "Yellow Box" being one day off, I received an update on the Yellow Box plug-in regarding the one-day-off issue detailing a simple change to fix the problem. At about 1am today I made the "simple" change to the code and that change bombed the forum. I reverted the change but the forum did not come alive again. I opened a support ticket with our host and they tended the issue.

This is a bummer in that I was hoping a simple adjustment to that plugin would be possible without taking down the forum, but no.

So, that is why some posts / threads are not around.

China Wall run report and perhaps the Turkey Run information are items that I recall.

Please re-post, if you wish, what is missing. I'm sorry for the hassle, but having the Yellow Box be spot on is desired.

The StRanger
November 4th, 2015, 09:09 AM
kewl.

Chris
November 4th, 2015, 09:46 AM
Thanks for trying Jim!

Java
November 4th, 2015, 04:51 PM
I noticed it this morning but I figured my posting about it would just add "answer the dumb question" to your to-do list. Thanks for fixing stuff, Jim! :thumb:

FINOCJ
November 4th, 2015, 06:51 PM
Thanks for trying - I think it would be great to have the yellow box fully functional!

Jim
November 4th, 2015, 09:06 PM
I think it would be great to have the yellow box fully functional!

I'm not giving up on it!!!

Though, planning with our host (already underway) and in-advance notice posted here will happen before any future attempt. We're in it together - I'll try not to pull the rug out from under folks.