PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of Pre on the market Homes for sale??

94ToyBear
January 12th, 2016, 08:22 PM
This home buying this has been a nightmare, i cant belive everything we have gone through.

That being said anyone no of any homes for sale that are not on the market yet but are going to be on the market soon I'd like to step in the house and put an offer on it before it even gets on the market. It seems like no matter what we do it's just not enough to get something that's on the market now or just posted on the market. Anyways would like to stay west of Sheridan no further then 80th Avenue no further then Hampton. Would like to end up in Lakewood Arvada Wheat Ridge golden anywhere West of Sheridan really. Loan amount can be somewhere in the 275 range or lower some properties up to 300 K 2 bedroom prefer at 3 or at least area to build on 4/3 bedroom and a garage preferably 2 car garage. Thank you in advance if anyone has any advice for me I would really appreciate it thank you

Patrolman
January 12th, 2016, 09:55 PM
Adam - have you tried writing a letter to plead your case with a seller? My dad sold a house this Summer. Got 2 matching offers, both over asking price. Both had letters attached. One of them was from a nice young couple who wanted to move into a larger house with a yard (had a townhome) because they were adopting 2 young kids. That was enough to sign the deal.

If you find you are getting outbid, it might help. You can use the same letter for each offer, so it only has to be written one time. Be honest and tell them you are a young family looking for a good place for the kids to grow up.

Jim
January 12th, 2016, 10:21 PM
As one who did a FSBO and had two offers on the table, I can see this certainly helping. Being on the selling side - I'd certainly want it to be true (not insinuating - just stating).

Patrolman
January 12th, 2016, 10:27 PM
Jim is absolutely right. Be honest. Just state why you want to buy their home. It isn't a sympathy letter, but basically letting someone know that the home will be cared for and loved.

94ToyBear
January 13th, 2016, 06:40 PM
Adam - have you tried writing a letter to plead your case with a seller? My dad sold a house this Summer. Got 2 matching offers, both over asking price. Both had letters attached. One of them was from a nice young couple who wanted to move into a larger house with a yard (had a townhome) because they were adopting 2 young kids. That was enough to sign the deal.

If you find you are getting outbid, it might help. You can use the same letter for each offer, so it only has to be written one time. Be honest and tell them you are a young family looking for a good place for the kids to grow up.

Oooh yeah we have! Thanks for the advice.

94ToyBear
January 13th, 2016, 06:43 PM
As one who did a FSBO and had two offers on the table, I can see this certainly helping. Being on the selling side - I'd certainly want it to be true (not insinuating - just stating).

Yup! Was all true other then my spelling and punctuation hahah i hade a a coworker who is a college reading and writing professor proff and edit my 3rd draft.
Ill post that one if i can find it.