PDA

View Full Version : SORRY I"M GONNA MISS THIS YEAR

southpaws3
January 25th, 2016, 09:53 PM
Sorry Everyone one I'm not going to be able to make this yrs anniversary run ! Rick,foxtrot and all the early pre-anniversary run camp out gonna miss you guys . REMEMBER TOURNIQUETS ARE YOUR FRIEND!! Please don't have to need this application this yr(bad joke) hahahahah! Everything is OK ! Finally got permission to return to the fun (hide and seek) work that i like to do .I'll be gone from February till December give or take .

This would be considered a DEPLOYMENT so hopefully this falls into our proper" owners manual of rules for being a member".

To Dieseldoc DAMN GOOD IN READING THE FUTURE THANK YOU !!!!

To everyone one else -- B safe Take Care GET OUT THERE AND LIVE !!!!!!!!

Jim
January 25th, 2016, 10:30 PM
We'll be around and look forward to your return. Safe travels!

Brad
January 25th, 2016, 11:53 PM
Be safe Ed! You will be missed!

Rick
January 26th, 2016, 07:11 AM
sorry to hear Ed!!!! Be safe

Jackie
January 26th, 2016, 07:44 AM
Stay safe Ed. You will be missed while you are away.

The StRanger
January 26th, 2016, 09:39 PM
Happy trails friend. Keep your head down.

southpaws3
January 27th, 2016, 03:06 PM
NO brother this is good,it is what i wanted. I've only been good at doing a few things, this is one of them. Much love brother see soon!!

foxtrot
January 27th, 2016, 07:07 PM
Sorry to hear you won't be there but glad you will be doing what you like! Stay safe over there and try to have some fun!

Chris
January 27th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Good you'll be doing what you like Ed! Take care, we'll be here when you come back!

The StRanger
January 27th, 2016, 10:18 PM
NO brother this is good,it is what i wanted. I've only been good at doing a few things, this is one of them. Much love brother see soon!!

Rock on bro. Rock on !

Geno
January 29th, 2016, 11:55 PM
I always look forward to seeing you at the ANNR. run. Please be safe in your new adventure and when you get back you can tell us of some of your adventures.
Hope to see you wheeling again soon. Gene and Patty ( Robert B.s Mom and Dad )

southpaws3
February 3rd, 2016, 08:50 PM
just bring those homemade cookies !! yumyum thanks patty