PDA

View Full Version : Guide to Moab, UT Backroads & 4-Wheel Drive Trails (3rd Edition)

Java
February 5th, 2016, 05:54 PM
just ordered mine! :thumb:

Pre-order now for a limited time 30% off discount! Book arrives early March.

http://www.funtreks.com/guide-to-moab-ut-backroads-4wd-trails-new-3rd-edition

The all-new third edition Guide to Moab, UT Backroads & 4-Wheel-Drive Trails adds 25 trails and two new areas. Every trail represented has been freshly driven and documented using the latest GPS technology for extreme accuracy. Over 500 color photos show scenery as well as trouble spots. Tips and advice from local experts help to get you through the trail. All trails are BLM approved and are legal routes.http://www.funtreks.com/images/product-shots/folded/fold02ut.jpg

More Jeep Safari trails are referenced as well, including Cameo Cliffs, the Pickle, Where Eagles Dare and Rusty Nail. After spending a few days driving Area BFE, the need for a conciseand accurate overview map and directions became clear and full descriptions have been added. With this latest edition as your guide, you’ll enjoy multi-day overland adventures in new areas, which include the Maze District in Canyonlands National Park and the San Rafael Swell.
Planning your next adventure becomes simpler than ever with the new format which customers tell us is much easier to use. Routes are color coded easy, moderate and difficult, and symbols quickly show the kinds of vehicles allowed on each trail. A separate mileage log ties numbered locations along the route to a custom map with relief background. There are 88 detailed and distinct maps with precise GPS coordinates for each numbered location. Reverse mileages and historical highlights are also included.
FunTreks also offers GPS data cards that include tracklogs matching every trail in the book. All this is supported by an active website, which includes free trail updates and GPS downloads.
Guide to Moab, UT Backroads & 4-Wheel-Drive Trails is sure to be your go-to resource as you explore and discover the unique adventures that await in Moab’s red rocks.
Pre-order & SAVE $10.48 (Reg. $34.95)

Mr6dwg
February 8th, 2016, 10:40 AM
Very important addition to the four wheeling apparel!!

Brad
February 8th, 2016, 02:53 PM
Love the first one! Plan on buying this one as well.

dieseldoc
February 8th, 2016, 05:30 PM
Did they include the saint George area?
What about the trails in cedar city?

Brad
February 9th, 2016, 06:09 AM
I would think they would have to change it from Moab to just Utah if the went that far. ;)

Java
February 13th, 2016, 06:36 PM
This arrived already!! I wasn't expecting it for atleast a month, Charles Wells isn't ****ing around! :lmao: Lots more trails, including the Maze district. It's a really nice book, the Fun Treks crew did a bang up job. The first pic shows it next to the last edition, the second one is the contents / map.

dieseldoc
February 13th, 2016, 06:54 PM
Does it include canyon lands, how about area BFE?

Java
February 13th, 2016, 07:25 PM
It does, and now that it has the Maze district it has all three districts. Also has BFE, new this edition. :thumb:

"More Jeep Safari trails are referenced as well, including Cameo Cliffs, the Pickle, Where Eagles Dare and Rusty Nail. After spending a few days driving Area BFE, the need for a conciseand accurate overview map and directions became clear and full descriptions have been added. With this latest edition as your guide, you’ll enjoy multi-day overland adventures in new areas, which include the Maze District in Canyonlands National Park and the San Rafael Swell.

Daubut
February 15th, 2016, 08:35 AM
Just ordered mine this morning. Cant wait to get it. Thanks for the 30% discount heads up Paul!

Hope to see you in Moab April 1-3

Java
February 15th, 2016, 11:20 AM
Hope to see you too, haven't since Yankee Hill last year. :thumb: I'm trying for Moab, I made a commitment earlier in the year before I found out the dates and am trying to pass it off.

wolfbuzz
February 23rd, 2016, 10:38 PM
Defenitely going to place an order ahead of my upcoming Moab trip.

Daubut
March 4th, 2016, 08:47 AM
I got my book in like 2 days. Forgot to post till now. Looking forward to this upcoming trip to Moab. Will be a first for me and the Green Machine. Great guide book, lots of good info and great maps.