PDA

View Full Version : Quads and dirt bike racing at C.O.R.E just opened

94ToyBear
April 11th, 2016, 09:15 AM
to anyone interested in Quad and Dirt bike racing, C.O.R.E just opened up classes for them. It was just brought up yesterday, pretty exciting for me because my friend and I have been trying to build a race truck for the past 2 years now. this allows me an chance to get on the track now with out major cost and time. If you want more info you can ask me, ill be in contact with the higher ups.

94ToyBear
April 25th, 2016, 10:55 AM
raced yesterday ! got first place ! BUT I was the only one on a bike hahaha but I finished the 1.5 hour race while riding next to a dozen UTV's and one quad and even better I i did not fall off my bike.
if there was an award for who went off track the most I would have won that one too
had a blast! I hope more bikes get out next race!

husky390
April 25th, 2016, 08:03 PM
Nice job man. I raced out there once with a mixed field and getting stuck behind a UTV was like riding in a dust storm. It also didn't help that my gearing was setup for a CORCS race and I was topped out a 1/4 of the way through the first straight away. Gonna have to change the gearing before I race CORE again.

The StRanger
April 25th, 2016, 08:46 PM
Gawd do I have storys from CORE !!!

94ToyBear
April 25th, 2016, 10:22 PM
Nice job man. I raced out there once with a mixed field and getting stuck behind a UTV was like riding in a dust storm. It also didn't help that my gearing was setup for a CORCS race and I was topped out a 1/4 of the way through the first straight away. Gonna have to change the gearing before I race CORE again.

Im pretty much addicted now so ill be looking in to the CORCS series! I had a blast out there! Thoes utvs are freakn fast! I got hailed on by rock bullets! Lol

My bike is set up for the mountains and my clutch was on its way out and half way in it really regulated my speed, but it was allright i didnt need to go to fast for my first race.
I did keep up with the cars and truck on i70! 55MPH plus on the fence line straight away

94ToyBear
April 25th, 2016, 10:22 PM
Sam, good or bad?

husky390
April 26th, 2016, 08:46 PM
Im pretty much addicted now so ill be looking in to the CORCS series! I had a blast out there! Thoes utvs are freakn fast! I got hailed on by rock bullets! Lol

My bike is set up for the mountains and my clutch was on its way out and half way in it really regulated my speed, but it was allright i didnt need to go to fast for my first race.
I did keep up with the cars and truck on i70! 55MPH plus on the fence line straight away

Nice, it's amazing the speeds you can hit out there. It's nice to let em run flat out as long as you're geared correctly. Next CORCS race is in Fountain, you'll definitely want your mountain gears as it's a very tight track.

The StRanger
April 26th, 2016, 10:16 PM
Sam, good or bad?

111 YES !!!

The StRanger
April 26th, 2016, 10:20 PM
Sam, good or bad?
Three years of Colorado 4x4 rally in the glory days of The Fringe...
All night partys, Flashing trucker at night to bathing in the water tank !!!
Need I go on !!!!

94ToyBear
April 27th, 2016, 11:01 AM
Three years of Colorado 4x4 rally in the glory days of The Fringe...
All night partys, Flashing trucker at night to bathing in the water tank !!!
Need I go on !!!!

oh wow hahah