PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1999 Wrangler TJ

Bob
April 29th, 2016, 07:31 PM
Selling my 99 TJ Sahara hardtop (avatar), as I went "soft" and got a Grand Cherokee.

I want to give the club folks a shot at it before it goes on Craigslist, if you have a serious interest give me a PM.

It has about 130K miles, runs great, AC and heat is good, and I replaced ALL fluids when I got it at 100K miles, and of course it has gotten regular oil/filter changes with synthetic. I believe I'm essentially the second owner, the guy I got it from had it for only a few months.

All original except:

2" budget boost lift
Teraflex sway bar disconnects
Full Hothead headliner with sound deadening strips (quieter and helps in cold and hot weather)
31 X 10.5 Hankook Dynapro AT
Tailight antenna mounts
CB
I added filtering capacitors and ferrites to the fuel pump circuit and the rear wiper circuit to greatly reduce noise on the CB.

Besides normal wear and tear, only issues I know of are that some of the black coating came off the passenger mirror mount, two of the rear defroster traces are open due to wear from a previous owner, and once in a great while the instruments go to zero for a few seconds; I think there must be a loose ground but it hasn't bothered me enough to dig into it.

Price $8500.

Chris
April 29th, 2016, 08:32 PM
Good luck with the sale Bob, we all get soft as the years pass! :brody:

Bob
April 29th, 2016, 08:54 PM
Good luck with the sale Bob, we all get soft as the years pass! :brody:
Ain't that the truth!

Jim
April 29th, 2016, 09:07 PM
So whezza pix of the new ride!

(start a new thread to keep this clean)

Bob
May 4th, 2016, 04:46 PM
Selling my 99 TJ Sahara hardtop (avatar), as I went "soft" and got a Grand Cherokee.

I want to give the club folks a shot at it before it goes on Craigslist, if you have a serious interest give me a PM.

It has about 130K miles, runs great, AC and heat is good, and I replaced ALL fluids when I got it at 100K miles, and of course it has gotten regular oil/filter changes with synthetic. I believe I'm essentially the second owner, the guy I got it from had it for only a few months.

All original except:

2" budget boost lift
Teraflex sway bar disconnects
Full Hothead headliner with sound deadening strips (quieter and helps in cold and hot weather)
31 X 10.5 Hankook Dynapro AT
Tailight antenna mounts
CB
I added filtering capacitors and ferrites to the fuel pump circuit and the rear wiper circuit to greatly reduce noise on the CB.

Besides normal wear and tear, only issues I know of are that some of the black coating came off the passenger mirror mount, two of the rear defroster traces are open due to wear from a previous owner, and once in a great while the instruments go to zero for a few seconds; I think there must be a loose ground but it hasn't bothered me enough to dig into it.

Price $8500.

Now asking $8000 come on, it's a nice Jeep! If interested, PM me. I'd much rather sell it to someone affiliated with FR4x4 than go onto Craigs List.

Bob
May 16th, 2016, 01:21 PM
Sold!

Java
May 17th, 2016, 07:35 AM
I'm not surprised, it was a nice TJ. Congratulations on the old and the new!