PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Toyota project

foxtrot
June 17th, 2016, 07:53 PM
Hey everyone, looking for a project for one of my buddies. He wants an older Toyota pickup or 4Runner. If anyone has one they want to part with, let me know. His budget is around $1500.
you can also text me at 719 three two one 6786. Thanks!

Brucker
June 17th, 2016, 09:31 PM
Have an '87 4Runner project with title, sitting here at the shop. Has an SAS with Toyota mini truck front end. RUF and Chevy 63's out back. Has a 3.4L installed in the engine bay that still needs to be wired. Connected to the 3.4L is a 5 speed. Rear axle is out of a Taco and has a electric locker. Should be able to dig up a stock wiring harness for the motor and a t-case. It is sitting on some small wheels/tires. Body has some dents but is fairly rust free. Interior needs work but has the front seats. Basically a good start but is a project.

I picked it up to use as parts, but don't have the heart to actually part it out. If your buddy is interested, have him call the shop 720-235-9485 or email us sales@bruckerbrothers.com

foxtrot
June 25th, 2016, 07:02 PM
Hey, I just saw this, not sure why it didn't notify me. Sent over your contact info. Hopefully you guys can work something out because that sounds like a perfect rig

MultiScuf
July 1st, 2016, 03:42 AM
I know of one. Don't know if it sold yet.