PDA

View Full Version : I need to get out tomorrow

Cr33p3r
June 24th, 2016, 05:42 PM
Since dad moved in and I spent 15 days between 3 hospitals, spent 2 days with Brandon working on my old Ranger this week, tearing out the crappy tile job in one of the bathrooms I need to hit a trail!!!

Val won't be able to shotgun yet, her back is about 85-90% healed. That is not unless it's a gentle trail. Dad can't handle much more than Val anymore.

I'm thinking maybe pickle gulch or Waldorf area or Geneva Creek. I will probably head towards Golden about 9:30am, we can meet at the gas station in the canyon say 10-10:30. Anyone interested pm me and I'll check before I go to bed tonight.

96EXXLTinCO
June 24th, 2016, 08:20 PM
We're in. See you in the AM. A good addition to pickle would be mosquito creek to miner's gulch, to yankee hill. I have no idea if Argentine or Geneva is open to the top yet.

Hypoid
June 24th, 2016, 08:26 PM
My little dog has a follow-up with the Vet... I hope this comes together for you! :thumb:

Chris
June 24th, 2016, 09:27 PM
Have fun guys, wish I could join you!

The StRanger
June 24th, 2016, 10:37 PM
Id love to make it but its been a rough week for us...
Give us lots of pics..

TxCowgirlInCo
June 25th, 2016, 04:47 AM
So looking forward to seeing you soon Sean! It's about time!

Rover Guy
June 25th, 2016, 08:44 AM
I think I may have to pass today, went wheeling the past 3 weekends and letting some stuff slide on the home front. I do want to get out in the next couple weeks though, keep me in mind the next time you go out.

Cr33p3r
June 25th, 2016, 09:08 AM
So looking forward to seeing you soon Sean! It's about time!

Yeah its been awhile, I think last time was pickle gulch. It'll be good to see you guys again.

Cr33p3r
June 25th, 2016, 09:10 AM
I think I may have to pass today, went wheeling the past 3 weekends and letting some stuff slide on the home front. I do want to get out in the next couple weeks though, keep me in mind the next time you go out.

Will do Daryle, I've done the multiple weekend runs before and it's no fun having to play catch up with the home stuff unless it's family.