PDA

View Full Version : Sat or Sun (9/10 or 9/11)

FINOCJ
September 5th, 2016, 06:03 PM
Seeing who might be interested in a run this coming weekend (9/10 or 9/11). I am flexible on either day and trail, but my preferences would be Sat (9/10) and maybe Twin Cone. I see there is a post for Argentine, but I've already run it this year. Other trails that would be interesting include Webster, MSV-Coney (although might be busy on Sat), anything around Yankee/Kingston/Pickle/Miners/Moon Gulch etc. Maybe Barbour Fork. I am sure some have suggestions as well. I might be willing to drive out to BV as well - especially if weather is looking good.

66cobra
September 6th, 2016, 09:22 PM
My wife and I are concise ring getting out this weekend. I an new to the board but am experienced with a very capable xj

66cobra
September 6th, 2016, 09:23 PM
Spell check*##*+ considering

FINOCJ
September 7th, 2016, 05:31 AM
Be happy to meet up - would guess your rig is way more capable than my old CJ. Been discussing some options with Louis (78bj40) - he trailers his rig and thus needs an out and back or loop type run. I think Twin Cone could be a fun out and back near the top of Kenosha pass (not that close to you if you are in Loveland). If we finish early, there are some other nearby trails on the way back towards Denver. We are also considering the Aussie run - although its not the toughest of trails its a pretty area and we are running out of time for getting up high. Feel free to post up a suggestion to that might be closer to you but consider Louis would be coming up from Colo Springs.

Spieg
September 7th, 2016, 12:46 PM
I might be up for a run this weekend. NTCP is always a fun one!

66cobra
September 7th, 2016, 05:23 PM
I think we are in if interested. We will be tent camping trail side so it would be good for us if we end up on a camp friendly trail. We ran St. John's, Radical Hill, North side of Webster Pass and Wheeler Lake 2 weeks ago so I would prefer to switch it up a bit. Can meet up on Sat

FINOCJ
September 7th, 2016, 08:29 PM
Seems like we have enough interest - posted run for Twin Cone
Calendar sign-up link: http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2016-9-11&e=849&c=1

Also reposted new thread in Planned Trail Runs - further communication will be here:
http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?25090-(North)-Twin-Cone&p=306293#post306293