PDA

View Full Version : Slaughterhouse Sunday 16th

94ToyBear
October 16th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Today was pretty eventful at the bottom of the bowl we came across a jku on its side period basically three young guys weren't doing what they're supposed to and acting a fool we help them out Dave and I was there when she got them back over they went on their merry way. After the hill climb going counter-clockwise we came across a JK that had passed this up while hanging out. They were going off Trail to get around a downed tree. Us good guys at Front Range decide that it's better to get the tree out of the way so the trail does not get damaged no more dave provided a snatch block and tree saver I have provided the winch pull on the downed tree and snapped it in half.

The jk that went off trail punctured the sidewall of his right rear tire. They had no way of taking off the hub cap did not know how to lift up the Jeep the right way thankfully for them Front Range 4x4 guys were there Aaron provided tools Dave had this cool jack stand and Hydraulic Jack Combo to use and we got their Spear switched around.

Was a great day to get out was not to hot not to cold and we busted a few winches out! The trail was pretty dry nothing really different from other days for other years wasn't much water in the mud pit thats usually at the bottom of the bowl.

Jim
October 16th, 2016, 04:39 PM
Sounds like a great day!

Good on ya for promoting good use of nature to others.

JandDGreens
October 16th, 2016, 06:01 PM
It was a great day to go up to slaughter house, Thanks to everyone that went and made day a blast.

The StRanger
October 16th, 2016, 06:44 PM
I wished I Coulda made it.
Glad yall hade fun and helped other wheeler.
Hope they remember....

White Stripe
November 8th, 2016, 10:50 PM
I haven't been up there for a while. Looks like it's getting more dug out.

The StRanger
November 9th, 2016, 08:45 PM
Good, it needs to. Last time I was up there it was like a dirt road with woptys on the back side.

96EXXLTinCO
November 10th, 2016, 03:29 AM
Still pretty easy with good line selection, but there's some areas where you can take different lines to make it a little more sporty. Just ran it Halloween night.