PDA

View Full Version : Guessing your Christmas gifts thread.

Swank1975
December 16th, 2016, 09:35 PM
Hey I thought it would be fun to post a guess your gifts under the tree now and see what you got after Christmas thread.

I have a box thats about 15" wide and 48" long. It's kinda hefty and my wife said she was really excited to get me this and I'd be happy when I saw it. I'm guessing Maxtrax or some variant.

I also have a small cube shaped box that I'm guessing is a watch. At this time I have no other guesses.

My kid's getting a 40" curved LED light bar and lift for his Nissan Frontier. :)

Wife's getting a new road bicycle.

Youngest kid is getting a FPV drone.

They don't read this forum.. Anyone else?

Tom
December 16th, 2016, 10:46 PM
Blistein shocks and 2.5 in lift front coils.

Jackie
December 16th, 2016, 11:14 PM
My youngest girl (Annika) is getting her ears-pierced compliments of her big sister, Casey! It will be a wonderful "sisters' day out" Mums the word...! I Think that will be the best surprise under the tree this year!

Tom
December 17th, 2016, 10:58 AM
Yep. I was correct. Xmas happened today.

Swank1975
December 17th, 2016, 12:24 PM
nice

Swank1975
December 24th, 2016, 08:15 AM
So I didn't get Maxtrax. I was close though they are escaper buddy tracks. I'm pretty excited. The stuff I received that I didn't expect was the stuff for my smoker. I was lucky enough to get claws for shredding meat, high temp gloves, digital temp transmitter, a new book on smoking, and an awesome stainless meat injection needle.

Hypoid
December 24th, 2016, 09:04 AM
The stuff I received that I didn't expect was the stuff for my smoker. I was lucky enough to get claws for shredding meat, high temp gloves, digital temp transmitter, a new book on smoking, and an awesome stainless meat injection needle.Hmmm, sounds like a hint from your family. :)

Swank1975
December 24th, 2016, 11:59 AM
Exactly. Today I have a 5lb briket on the smoker and I'm now putting the st. Louis style ribs on. Kielbasa later.

dieseldoc
December 24th, 2016, 04:22 PM
Mmm sounds tastey

Swank1975
December 24th, 2016, 06:15 PM
It's very good. Brisket was spot on. Ribs were good but a touch tough. Just needed longer.

Kid likes his 42" curved led light bar, wife loves her new bike, and the youngest likes his FPV drone.

Patrolman
December 24th, 2016, 07:20 PM
Sounds like you had a great Christmas Eve. Smoker and 4x4 parts. Good stuff.

Honestly I still haven't seen any gifts. Makes it much more difficult to guess what the are!

Swank1975
December 24th, 2016, 08:00 PM
LOL

Patrolman
December 24th, 2016, 08:57 PM
Maybe they are hiding them all in the attic. Or Santa is going to visit.

The StRanger
December 24th, 2016, 11:11 PM
I have my wife..
As of March I wasn't sure...

Patrolman
December 25th, 2016, 08:21 PM
Family is the best gift of all. My parents came over today and had a blast with my 5 year old daughter. Grandpa got to play toys with her for a couple hours. That was the best gift for me, seeing them play together and bond. :)

Brad
December 27th, 2016, 12:46 PM
Got a new north face jacket, LED bulbs for my fog lights, slippers, north face pants, money and a amazon GC. All good. Plan on getting the front runner utensil set with the $$.

The StRanger
December 27th, 2016, 05:06 PM
Family is the best gift of all. My parents came over today and had a blast with my 5 year old daughter. Grandpa got to play toys with her for a couple hours. That was the best gift for me, seeing them play together and bond. :)
As a child the best part of Christmas was opening your present. As a parent the best part of Christmas is watching your children open their gifts. As a grandparent the best part of Christmas is getting to play with those grandkids playing with those toys !

Swank1975
December 27th, 2016, 06:33 PM
Today I was helping the middle son install his 2" lift on his Nissan Frontier. Not only does he get the lift kit but he also gets to use my garage and tools. :)

Patrolman
December 27th, 2016, 08:13 PM
As a child the best part of Christmas was opening your present. As a parent the best part of Christmas is watching your children open their gifts. As a grandparent the best part of Christmas is getting to play with those grandkids playing with those toys !

Grandma got to play Barbie dolls with my daughter. Grandpa got to play with the slot car track with my daughter. They spent close to an hour racing each other around the track. Everyone had a great time! The best thing is that my daughter had never seen a slot car track before, and had no clue what it was. She was even a bit disappointed at first. After about 2 minutes though of trying it out, she was hooked!

Her favorite gift was the BIG bear that she asked Santa for. We are all having a blast with it!

The StRanger
December 27th, 2016, 09:11 PM
Today I was helping the middle son install his 2" lift on his Nissan Frontier. Not only does he get the lift kit but he also gets to use my garage and tools. :)

It's a beautiful thing.

The StRanger
December 27th, 2016, 09:13 PM
Grandma got to play Barbie dolls with my daughter. Grandpa got to play with the slot car track with my daughter. They spent close to an hour racing each other around the track. Everyone had a great time! The best thing is that my daughter had never seen a slot car track before, and had no clue what it was. She was even a bit disappointed at first. After about 2 minutes though of trying it out, she was hooked!

Her favorite gift was the BIG bear that she asked Santa for. We are all having a blast with it!

Nice.

Jackie
December 27th, 2016, 09:15 PM
It doesn't get any better!:thumb: