PDA

View Full Version : 2017

The StRanger
January 5th, 2017, 09:45 PM
So, don't know where to put this so move it if need be
What trails are you planning on for 2017 ?
I kinda want to do the trails around Alice, and more around south Ramart (the gulches)

Jim
January 5th, 2017, 09:58 PM
Trails are the topic - general can work... moving in a sec.

I'd like to look into the Crested Butte / Marble area (but then I plan little and go where the winds blow)

The StRanger
January 5th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Iv never done Kelly flats on moody.
Might try them too.

newracer
January 5th, 2017, 11:15 PM
Trails are the topic - general can work... moving in a sec.

I'd like to look into the Crested Butte / Marble area (but then I plan little and go where the winds blow)

My nephew lives near Redstone so that area is on my list of to do this year as well.

Spieg
January 6th, 2017, 11:31 AM
Would like to go up Red Elephant and do the Empire loop also this summer.

TJS86TOY
January 6th, 2017, 01:23 PM
Ironchest/ Bill moore / Spring creek / Rimrocker trail / "The" gulches / Grizzly lake / Georgia pass, thats a good start anyway.

Tom
January 6th, 2017, 04:40 PM
I want to run lots of trails I have never run before.

The StRanger
January 6th, 2017, 05:07 PM
I want to run lots of trails I have never run before.

That's me. Any trail is good but I like going where Iv never been before...

redneck23ms
January 6th, 2017, 08:23 PM
i wouldnt mind doing iron chest and grizzly lake. also need to get back to grand junction to finish 21 rd. and run billings. i'm sure i'll run carnage and chinamans at least once this year along with holy cross. also working on planning a trip to smorr in missouri in the spring with some friends from MS. and i need to get out to moab as well.

JandDGreens
January 7th, 2017, 09:22 AM
There are so many places I would like to visit next season. Red Elephant (Empire Loop), Rim Rocker to Moab I hope to get to do for sure. but other than those two I want to get in as many trails as my time will allow, looking forward to meeting up with old and making new acquaintances.

dieseldoc
January 7th, 2017, 10:24 AM
Wheel wheel wheel....we didn't get neat as many trips in as we wanted last year.
I hope to do more wheeling and some camping this year.

JandDGreens
January 7th, 2017, 12:03 PM
Wheel wheel wheel....we didn't get neat as many trips in as we wanted last year.
I hope to do more wheeling and some camping this year.

The one trail I would like to revisit from last year is Half moon creek, I would like to camp there and do some hiking for a weekend. I also plan on going to go to Forest State Park to do Camping/Kayaking/Hiking

The StRanger
January 7th, 2017, 03:28 PM
I'd love to do Mt Brose but I here its private property now,
And the owner don't play well with others...

96EXXLTinCO
January 9th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Halfmoon and Black Bear were 2 on my list from last year that I didn't get to. would like to see more of what the Southern part of the state has to offer. Sand dunes up North looks like a good time too.

jayson44
January 10th, 2017, 02:27 PM
Would like to go up Red Elephant and do the Empire loop also this summer.

me too!

I've also got more Moab on my list (Hells since I've never run it in my personal Jeep, Moab Rim, & Golden Spike), hopefully do that Telluride/Montrose trail everyone is talking about, and Holy Cross.

and to find the ends of all the spurs on Pickle Gulch. I gotta know my home-trail better than anyone! :)

J.