PDA

View Full Version : I love this group

cornpone99
March 31st, 2017, 05:31 PM
All clubs charge dues
Fr4x4 doesn't
All clubs have mandatory meetings, rides and other activities
Fr4x4, you just have to go on one trail ride,. That's why we're here, right.
But the lights have to stay on some how
The information gained here from our members is invaluable
Thanks to all who gave me feed back on my Moab trip
We had a safe, and unbelievable trip.

Swank1975
March 31st, 2017, 05:42 PM
Cheers I second your thoughts on this group.

dieseldoc
March 31st, 2017, 05:46 PM
X3

Love the fact that we don't have min this that and the other.

Now that we have 2 incomes in the house again we should be able to make some donations now

TJS86TOY
March 31st, 2017, 06:04 PM
I have been here just over a year and I agree with you. Some really good folks here :thumb:

Chris
March 31st, 2017, 06:42 PM
It's always great to see the members continue to support and encourage continuation of the basis this group was formed upon.

Cheers and thanks to everyone who makes this group the great group of people it is!

:cheers:

Jim
April 1st, 2017, 12:22 AM
Well put.

When I started jeeping I do not recall how I became connected with Front Range 4x4. It was likely a web search. I liked the casualness of the group - those that want to get out and enjoy the Colorado scenery get together and get out and do it. If I wanted to do something particular - I could start a run. If I wanted to join in on another run - I could. If I didn't want to - I didn't have to. Lots o folks here go out of their way to help those they well know - and those they have yet to meet.

Brad
April 1st, 2017, 06:57 AM
I am not a club guy (previous experiences with VW/Audi clubs). I have stayed in FR 4x4 because of the people and the environment. This is the longest I have ever been a part of any group. I thank all those past and present who have helped me along the way. Looking forward to getting my LR3 and hopefully soon the D2 out on the trails this year. Barely got out last year.