PDA

View Full Version : Emergency Contacts

Chris
May 27th, 2008, 02:06 PM
Just before the old forum crashed we were gathering contact information that could be used in an "emergency" situation. The idea being if someone ran into a problem and was in need of help they could call on someone who could offer help.

I'd like to revive this idea and start compiling the list which I will also distribute after completion. I suggest anyone willing to help other members PM me with the following info:

Name -
Phone Number(s) -
Location -
Availability -
Distance Willing to Travel -

Whatever else you feel like adding.

Please also post here when you have sent the info to me via PM

:cheers:

Pathrat
May 27th, 2008, 09:04 PM
I have no winch, but I have a tow strap, snatch strap and various d-shackes and a shovel. Just tell me what to do with that bag of gear. Sending info.

4Runninfun
May 27th, 2008, 10:16 PM
did a rescue tonight as a matter of fact. mazda vs ditch/tree.lol anyways chris do you still have my info from last time or do you need it again?

Chris
May 27th, 2008, 10:18 PM
chris do you still have my info from last time or do you need it again?

Good question Jon, no I don't have anything from the past. :(

Brody
May 28th, 2008, 05:12 AM
Chris

Let me know if you got my info...

Chris
May 28th, 2008, 07:37 AM
Sent you a PM saying thanks yesterday Pete.

Patrolman
May 28th, 2008, 11:41 AM
Will PM mine as well Chris. Thanks.

Brody
May 29th, 2008, 08:00 PM
Internet access, if you can call it that, sucks here. It is very spotty at best and the motel says that it is my computer. This has been an ongoing argument as it is with their server. A royal PITA as I have internet business and like to keep in touch with everyone on the site here.

So far this week, I have been without access at least one day, and keep getting kicked out right in the middle of sessions....with 'server error messages' and clear skies...

Tye
May 29th, 2008, 08:24 PM
Well lets seeeee ... Anyone one my list would probaly be on the trail with me.
I will send you a list Chris.

mtnfj
June 2nd, 2008, 07:36 PM
I'll send along my info too.

Funrover
June 2nd, 2008, 07:54 PM
PM sent

Warrlord
June 2nd, 2008, 08:26 PM
PM sent

Chris
June 2nd, 2008, 08:28 PM
Thanks everyone, keep them coming! :thunb:

Chris
September 13th, 2008, 10:53 PM
I'm reviving this since I was asked "Whatever happened to this?" and my only answer would be that it faded away. The idea was to compile a list of people to keep in our trucks any one of us could call on in an emergency such as break down, trail issues, etc. :help:

This isn't for help with wallpapering the bathroom or cooking dinner. :tsk:

I have the following people's info, names abbreviated of course:

Pete B.
Stephanie E.
Jon W.
Jeff S.
Jamie B.
Joe M.
Aaron
Larry H.

As originally, PM the info and I'll compile the info.

TIA!

Funrover
September 13th, 2008, 10:57 PM
Tis a good idea, hope I never have to use it. That being said Chris can I have your # incase I need help you can dispatch????

Chris
September 14th, 2008, 11:22 AM
I've added usernames since that's how many of us know each other. If you sent me this info and you're not listed please send it again.

Chris S. - Front Range 4x4
Pete B. - Brody
Stephanie E. - Pathrat
Jon W. - 4Runninfun
Jeff S. - Patrolman
Jamie B. - Jamie
Joe M. - mtnfj
Aaron - Funrover
Larry H. - Warrlord

For now I'm sending what I have to the people on this list only so you can have it handy and not rely on me to be a dispatcher.

Jeepin Chef
September 14th, 2008, 08:43 PM
PM SENT

Pathrat
September 14th, 2008, 09:44 PM
did a rescue tonight as a matter of fact. mazda vs ditch/tree.lol anyways chris do you still have my info from last time or do you need it again?

Glad it wasn't me and my Mazda!

Chris
September 15th, 2008, 01:36 PM
Jeepin Chef & Nay added :thunb:

Chris
October 5th, 2008, 07:40 PM
I finally PM'd the list I compiled to everyone who provided emergency contact information. I believe everyone who provided info got the list, if not please let me know.

Funrover
October 5th, 2008, 07:45 PM
Thanks Chris!