PDA

View Full Version : Adopt-a-Road

Hypoid
September 3rd, 2017, 08:26 AM
Time to get the ball rolling! The run has to be completed and all forms submitted by September 30.

Who wants to set this up?

FINOCJ
September 5th, 2017, 06:05 AM
You are right Mike...I was thinking we had done this in Oct before, but I check the last three years and all were done at the end of Sept. Given this year's calendar, it looks like the 23rd would be a good sat (or sun 24th). That last sat is the 30th and as the last day of the month might be a bit too tight? I guess the 16th or 17th is also possible. Time for a vote poll?

Java
September 5th, 2017, 09:31 AM
I'm likely in for Barbour Fork, depending on what day it happens. Just a thought, last time there was a suggestion of doing the trails on different days to give people more options to participate, or do both if they want...

Jim
September 5th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Time for a vote poll?

Sounds good!

Swank1975
September 5th, 2017, 06:30 PM
The wife and I are most likely in for Devil's canyon again.

FINOCJ
September 5th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Sounds good!

Done! See here: http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?26124-Vote-DC-and-BF-adopt-a-trail-clean-up

Hope that isn't overstepping onto anyone's toes - just want to keep the ball moving on this. Additionally, I don't know if anyone has spoken directly to the FS or Brandt about this. I do have his email and can see if he has any input.

Jim
September 5th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Hope that is overstepping onto anyone's toes - just want to keep the ball moving on this.

PM Chad first - I believe he's still first contact (before contacting FS/Brandt).

Hypoid
September 7th, 2017, 06:01 AM
Any response from Chad?

FINOCJ
September 7th, 2017, 08:17 AM
Not yet...but I haven't sent him a direct PM. Will do so now...

edit - I just sent the PM. I included both Mike and Jim on the PM just to keep all in the loop and share information quicker and more easily. No implied obligations...