PDA

View Full Version : Sat 9/8?

FINOCJ
September 8th, 2017, 05:32 PM
I see a lot of people are planning for Argentine on sat - its a great trail. I have been considering joining, but am concerned about the group size getting a bit unwieldy, and wondering if there are any others out there that might be interested in a another option for a sat run (yup - tomorrow). Consider just about anything...if something develops here quickly, we can get it posted.

jaymoto
September 8th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Hey Fin. I'm assuming we will break the group up in two groups. This will keep things moving well.

Getaklu
September 8th, 2017, 06:35 PM
Would like to join in on any potential run but new gears in the pumpkins today and want to take it easy on them for a few miles.

Justin.K
September 9th, 2017, 12:02 PM
James, I'm planning on going up tomorrow with 1 other so far. You and any of the other members are welcome to join.

I will be going to Rollins pass which is an easy trail if you want to break in the new gears getakulu.

Meet up is at Stage stop at 10am!

Getaklu
September 9th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Thanks Justin, don't think I will make it Sunday, but appreciate the offer. Your picture looks like you are coming out the pit at the top of Pickle Gulch.

Justin.K
September 9th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Thanks Justin, don't think I will make it Sunday, but appreciate the offer. Your picture looks like you are coming out the pit at the top of Pickle Gulch.

Yep! That was last year and unfortunately I can't go now either since I just busted my shock rear mount. :( bummer..

Getaklu
September 9th, 2017, 06:33 PM
Bummer indeed. Hope the fix is quick and not too expensive.